DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 4.1.22 is available on Google Plsy

Spark:
- Optimized device connection and activation guide.
- Added support when simultaneously downloading firmware updates for both the aircraft and remote controller.

Mavic Pro:
- Added an "Export" feature which allows DJI Goggles RE to view panoramas (with DJI GO 4 v4.1.22 or above and firmware v01.04.0200 or above).

Phantom 4 Pro:
- Added Panorama mode (with v1.3.500 firmware or later).

4.1.18 was good,downloaded to 4.1.20 for IOS,now I’m getting signal losses repeatedly? 748 feet no ryme or reason, Never ever got weak signal in 4.1.18 now in 4.1.20 RC disconnect,RTH takes over lose everything for a second or two and then it comes back. I can’t fly,I have over 100 miles of flights and now I’m grounded BS really

Reactions: waddellw
put 4.1.8 back,like everyone on here says,if it ain't broke don't fix it

I don’t know if I know how to do that,I’m Trying to figure that out
What IOS version are you on ??

If you are not on the latest version then remove GO4 and upgrade IOS the reinstall it.

I’ve deleted the app and found a version of 4.1.18 from a website.I’m trying to download it to the Cloud,then back it up.Not sure if that will work.

I’ve deleted the app and found a version of 4.1.18 from a website.I’m trying to download it to the Cloud,then back it up.Not sure if that will work.
Fingers crossed you get it sorted

Well, reloaded 4.1.18, no dice, so at this point I guess it’s going in for refresh,I guess you call it the 528,000 foot tune up.

4.1.22 never showed up in my play store. I am still on 4.1.18 which is buggy as I have horrible video with it. I have just been using Litchi and only using Go4 when I need to go in and tweak settings. Litchi has been rock solid with the exception of FPV mode and then I get a little pixilation in the video at times.

4.1.22 never showed up in my play store. I am still on 4.1.18 which is buggy as I have horrible video with it. I have just been using Litchi and only using Go4 when I need to go in and tweak settings. Litchi has been rock solid with the exception of FPV mode and then I get a little pixilation in the video at times.
It will take a few days to show up as it is released in regions

Confusing. This is what I'm seeing on Google Play:

upload_2017-12-28_14-32-37.png

Shows version 4.1.18 (not 4.1.22 as mentioned above but release date is 12/28/17, which is today. This is also the version on DJI's own website.

Reactions: wildsticks07
Confusing. This is what I'm seeing on Google Play:

View attachment 27561

Shows version 4.1.18 (not 4.1.22 as mentioned above but release date is 12/28/17, which is today. This is also the version on DJI's own website.

I installed via the apk and it definitely shows 4.1.22 when it is installed.

f528314e5c8f69bc0ff544dbc57dd4e1.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s