DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 4.2.21 update

davidkmcw

Reactions
Just saw this today, although I'm sticking with 4.2.14 right now due to video interference issues on my Google Pixel (stock Android) phone, anyone know what this one is like yet?

for the first time, the update introduced issues for me. I am getting more pixelation in the video stream.
Please clarify update issues from what version to which that u have issues

I stopped updating the firmware several iterations ago.
If the bird's working with no problems now, why risk an update where you probably will get bugs

I stopped updating the firmware several iterations ago.
If the bird's working with no problems now, why risk an update where you probably will get bugs
this is not a FW update this is djigo4

Just saw this today, although I'm sticking with 4.2.14 right now due to video interference issues on my Google Pixel (stock Android) phone, anyone know what this one is like yet?

I realise this was posted 1 month ago, but just thought I'd say I updated to 4.2.21 on an Android (Samsung Note 4), and it is now perfect again, no lagginess, no stutter.. just right....

Reactions: goixiz
I realise this was posted 1 month ago, but just thought I'd say I updated to 4.2.21 on an Android (Samsung Note 4), and it is now perfect again, no lagginess, no stutter.. just right....
I'm glad to hear dji is correcting. But I have since moved on to djigo4 ios. But do carry an Android phone as a backup.. that has 4.2.16 still

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada