DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 4.2.4 available from Moverio Store, that work for Mavic Air

godiva92

Reactions
The latest update 4.2.4 from Moverio Store although not the newest from DJI but still work with Mavic Air after test. The mostly important video feed went smoothly and without pixelation even 150m high and 1.8km away. The panorama goes fine with 360 globe and horizontal as well. The only bug is the map located still in the wrong area which such has not been corrected since last version. Thats very disappointed seem like DJI software engineer not really test the app at all, because thats too hard to be miss!

Wanted to get it out this 1st quarter, but your idea for Christmas sounds good as it will give us more mileage. ;)

Reactions: mreloc
Will be releasing the Moverio flight app shortly, so issue will hopefully be mute.
If you mean the flight simulator (which is just a "plaything"), I would prefer that they use there time more productively to make DJI Go App work seamlessly with radar and map on display.

No, we mean a flight app that is used to pilot your Dji drone. Not just a “plaything.”

No, we mean a flight app that is used to pilot your Dji drone. Not just a “plaything.”
OK that sounds good, I apologise for misunderstanding.

I've enrolled for the Moverio Beta test program for the AR simulator and the flight app but having just sold my Mavic Pro in favour of my Mavic Air, which isn't supported yet, I guess I'll have to wait a while yet.. :(

Problem with Mavic air and Moverio BT-300 and Go 4 app v 4.2.6 from Moverio app store. Everything working but the WiFi graph showing signal channel and strength is compressed making it unreadable. anyone else got this problem?

Yes I have the same problem reading the wifi display signals with the moverio - it's unreadable. Although I can plug my iPhone 7+ in for quick local flying and also do that if I need to check the wifi settings. A bit of a pain to be honest

This is the response I received this Morning:
Dear Steve,

Thank you for the reply.

But i am really sorry to tell that we have not tested Moverio BT-300 with our aircraft.

So we cannot promise their compatibility. Based on the description, it seems to be a compatible issue.

I will report this feedback to our R&D department for review.

Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice weekend!

Best Regards

Blair Tang

DJI Technical Support

Problem with Mavic air and Moverio BT-300 and Go 4 app v 4.2.6 from Moverio app store. Everything working but the WiFi graph showing signal channel and strength is compressed making it unreadable. anyone else got this problem?

Yes, there is an issue with the graph, but you can still select the frequency 2.4ghz or 5.8ghz and have the DJI Go 4 select the best channel in auto mode

Last edited:
Reactions: EpsonMoverio
Thanks Iannes for info it seems DJI have only tested the Moverio BT-300 with the Phantom 2 vision+! find reply from DJI below.It makes me wounder if DJI will continue any support in future.
灰色.PNG

Blair Tang (Support)

4月2日 CST14:44

Dear Steve,

Thank you for the reply.

Actually, we have tested Phantom 2 vision+ with Epson Moverio which can work fine. Phantom 2 vision+ is one of our discontinued product.

But we do not test Moverio BT-300 with Mavic Air so we cannot promise their compatibility. But Mavic Air can work with DJI Goggles.

Thanks for the understanding. Have a nice day!

Best Regards

Blair Tang

DJI Technical Support

Thanks Iannes for info it seems DJI have only tested the Moverio BT-300 with the Phantom 2 vision+! find reply from DJI below.It makes me wounder if DJI will continue any support in future.
灰色.PNG

Blair Tang (Support)

4月2日 CST14:44

Dear Steve,

Thank you for the reply.

Actually, we have tested Phantom 2 vision+ with Epson Moverio which can work fine. Phantom 2 vision+ is one of our discontinued product.

But we do not test Moverio BT-300 with Mavic Air so we cannot promise their compatibility. But Mavic Air can work with DJI Goggles.

Thanks for the understanding. Have a nice day!

Best Regards

Blair Tang

DJI Technical Support

I think the main thing is that Epson have tested the BT-300's with the DJI Go 4

I tried lowering slightly the DPI settings on the Moverio from the default 160 dpi to 150 - whilst the change does allow the map and compass to both now be displayed on the glasses, it doesn't do anything to help resolve the signal strength displaying correctly

I think that the Go4 app for the mavic air has the section for the signal strength graph an error int it such as a wrong font size or window size wouldnt think it was such a big thing to fix for the developer.

I tried lowering slightly the DPI settings on the Moverio from the default 160 dpi to 150 - whilst the change does allow the map and compass to both now be displayed on the glasses, it doesn't do anything to help resolve the signal strength displaying correctly

Silly question… How do you change the DPI settings??

Hi ksmusa,

chuck1026 explains how to reduce the DPI in this post. I have not yet done it but may soon. Let me know if you try.

Maps

~Bill

I tried to include the link but it did not post, I'll try again

mavicpilots.com/threads/maps.38054/#post-443086

or threads/maps.38054/#post-443086

Not sure how to refer to other posts, I'm a newbee here and not quite figured things out yet. Hope one of the links makes it though.

~Bill

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa