DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 App Doesn't Have All Setup Options - Icons gone

ddodell

Reactions
I always keep my DJI Go 4 App up today in iOS ... but today something is not working:

See screenshot showing that most of my icons are missing from the options:

IMG_4043.png

I have updated my Mavic 2 Pro firmware to the latest, including the controller.

Connecting via the USB port on the controller.

If I disconnect the app from the controller, all of the icons come back.

I have done this so far:

(1) Upgraded & then refresh the upgrade firmware on both Mavic 2 Pro and Controller

(2) I have deleted the app off of my phone (iphone X / iOS 13.1.1) and reinstalled

(3) Tried various USB cables with no change.

Anyone else experience this? My DJI SmartController connects fine to the drone and shows all of the appropriate icons in setup. This is only happening in my iOS side.

Suggestions?

David

sounds like a conflict between the controller and the new IOS 13.1.1 on your phone how did you do the update was it via wifi or using your computer

No idea here I just powered up mine and after cropping all out but what you show I get this on same 13.1.1 on iPad though.
IMG_3194-1.jpeg

Reactions: old man mavic
I forgot to add that I have my DJI Controller setup as a secondary controller to my SmartController ... does that give it less setup icons to use?

I forgot to add that I have my DJI Controller setup as a secondary controller to my SmartController ... does that give it less setup icons to use?
that is exactly the problem only the primary controller has complete access to all the settings in the app

Secondary controller just keeps the features a camera operator needs and removes all the options you wouldn't want them to change inadvertently.
i think the feature was a nod to the more expensive professional drones in the DJI range that have a second person operating the camera

No, it's that you can just as much make use of a second person operating the camera with an M2.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54