DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji go 4 app keeps crashing

adbeal

Reactions
My dji go 4 app keeps crashing when recording in 1080p. All other resolutions are fine. I’m using the latest firmware. Does anybody know why this would be happening?

What craft are you flying? Have you tried filming in other resolutions?
My first though would to check all my setting .

Yeah that's weird! I would delete the app and reinstall a fresh copy first. If that doesn't help then its factory reset time and if that doesn't work its dji warranty time.

That is what I would do

Edit: If possible try the app on another phone and see if the same thing happens?

Try:
• Turning off cashing to your device
• Put your device in airplane mode
• Disable Bluetooth if it is running
• Turn off all other apps
• Use USB cable from bottom of RC (unplug short cable from side of RC)
• Try different USB cable
• Reformat the SD card in the AC using Go 4
• Use a different (faster) SD card

Questions:
• What display device are you using?
• Has it worked properly before or is this a new problem?
• You state that all other resolutions are fine. Does that include 4K?

Reactions: Point Zero
I’m using I phone 7 plus with the latest upgrade to iOS. Yes 4K is fine. I don’t want to delete the cache right now because I have some videos on there that have audio with them. Does anyone know how to transfer those videos along with the audio to a hard drive without losing the audio?

USB to pc USBC to drone , power on . I drag n drop to a folder but your Mac or pc should detect drive F and or G

I'm out. If it handles 4K fine then I don't know why it crashes on 1080. Hopefully someone will have your solution and I will learn something.

What are you flying?

The videos that I’m wanting to transfer are on the dji go 4 app. I don’t believe I could transfer the audio and video together from my drone.

The videos that I’m wanting to transfer are on the dji go 4 app. I don’t believe I could transfer the audio and video together from my drone.
On the Go 4 app from the title screen go to editor in the upper port of the screen alil to the left , Album , then pick your file , bottom of the screen far left "down arrow" Save video to your device

The audio is encoded into/with the video, no harm there when transferring the video file.
To have the audio separately would require editing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom