DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 app turns off

Alastair

Reactions
My DJI app shuts down and returns to Home Screen about one minute into the flight. I can get it back and continue flying but I need to stop and hover while I do. Then about a minute later it shuts down again. (?)

Which mobile device are you using?

Which mobile device are you using?

An iPad 4 mini. I’ve been using it for about a month without it displaying this behavior. It just started this a couple of days ago. Perhaps deleting and downloading again will fix it.

Are you running iOS 11.2? If not, upgrade your iPad to that version.

OK. Just saw that update this morning. Updating now. Stay tuned [emoji851]

I had the same issue. After upgrade it was no longer an issue. I also turned off wifi/data.

Yeah same issue to me, I just update to 11.2 now and waiting an new opportunity to fly again and to see is get better✊.

Reactions: Djan
Same issue, only solved when turn off wifi and data un Airplane mode

I use an iPad 5th generation and updated the app and iOS to 11.2! Since this process, the app (4.1.18) collapse after every 30 to 45 seconds. The MP is always controlled so I can restart the app and continue flying.
What can I do to solve the problems?

Sorry, just saw the post before. Does it help to turn off WIFI and Airplane mode ON?

Last edited:
I use an iPad 5th generation and updated the app and iOS to 11.2! Since this process, the app (4.1.18) collapse after every 30 to 45 seconds. The MP is always controlled so I can restart the app and continue flying.
What can I do to solve the problems?

Sorry, just saw the post before. Does it help to turn off WIFI and Airplane mode ON?

The App crashes still every 30 seconds, also when airplane mode is ON and WIFI OFF!

Are you running iOS 11.2? If not, upgrade your iPad to that version.

Seems to have worked for me, didn’t realize there was an update. Thanks a lot bro! Just plugged the Mavic into the PC and updating firmware now. Should be solid.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada