DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji go 4 app

formav

Reactions
dji go app 4 doesn't look like has very good reviews. are there other options that can be used with the mavic pro?

Dji go 4 gets pretty good reviews too, probably more than bad. any failures with the app often can be traced to the hardware they are using.

thanks - was about to download app and saw it only had 2.2 rating. i know you can't always put too much into reviews so wanted to see what others though and are using. thanks again for your quick response.

I believe this is due to a lack of people posting positive reviews, only the people that experience issues are posting reviews. I have been using Go 4 since it was released both on Android and iOS without issue.

Reactions: jag32266 and LucVN
I have used it for almost a year, no problems.

good point - it does seem like people that have good experiences don't take the time to post reviews, they just rock on. those with bad experiences will go out of their way to post a negative review and a lot of times it's probably human error. thank you

Reactions: LucVN
No problem. Dji makes the drones, and the software to fly them. Who would better know what the software should do than DJI?

Reactions: LucVN
I do not. I have a Nephew in seward nebraska that uses drones extensively for agriculture related things. But I dont think he is on this forum. Someone will be along shortly that can probably help with that

great. hopefully someone will know something. thanks for taking the time to respond!!!!!!!!!

Just my 2 cents. I’ve been using DJI Go 4 for a little while and so far have not had any issues. That being said there are a lot of other options Litchi, Hangar Autopilot, and Drone Harmony are some of my favorites. All depends what you’re wanting to do.

dji go app 4 doesn't look like has very good reviews. are there other options that can be used with the mavic pro?
only problem I had with DJI Go4 was if I had DJI Go loaded (not running) on my Samsung Note 5. The DJI Go 4 would just quit and I would have to restart it and it would pickup the signal but a pain some times. Now I use my Samsung note 4 with the DJI Go app and my Samsung note 5 for my DJI Go 4 app.
I some times fly Phantom 3, that is why I have the DJI Go on my phone.

Reactions: formav
true statement! first timer - you know anything about post-processing aerial imagery to determine acres (software?)?

I imagine you'd have better success with this question on a geospatial-themed forum. For starters, search for an ESRI users forum. First step would be to figure out a way to orthorectify the imagery before you could calculate the acreage contained within.

I imagine you'd have better success with this question on a geospatial-themed forum. For starters, search for an ESRI users forum. First step would be to figure out a way to orthorectify the imagery before you could calculate the acreage contained within.
Hehe!! .

Last edited:
I ran across this website and they claim to have a better version of the DJI Go4 than the one offered on DJI website. Would this be something that I should consider using?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143