DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 doesnt exist in my tablets appstore

Hallo guys,
I want to connect my tablet with the remote controler, but the dji go 4 doesnt exist in the appstore..
Can anybody help me with this?
If an app does not show up, it's an indication that your device is too old and therefore unable to run GO4

Hallo guys,
I want to connect my tablet with the remote controler, but the dji go 4 doesnt exist in the appstore..
Can anybody help me with this?

What tablet and version are you running?

As stated above it most likely doesn't meet the MIN system requirements for the Ap so it excluded to keep you from installing it and having poor or buggy performance.

Thank you guys for the infos,
Ι guess i have to buy a new tablet .. but whats the cheapest version (DJI GO4 COMPATIBLE) i can get, since i will only use it for a display in drone...no other use!!
Minimum RAM, CPU, 4G or WIFI..?
Are the below cheap tablets specs good enough only for this purpose?

Because of the compatible tablets on the list are too expensive for me - Iam really trying to find a cheap 10'' tablet - ,
i want to ask if a WI-FI or a 4G tablet does it matters ?

The tablet will be able to support it, but you'll need to sideload it, I'd also highly recommend updating your tablets version on android, we'd need a make and model number to know if the manufacturer has issued an update or if you'd need tk flash one yourself.

DJI go is actually not a power hungy app that needs the latest hardwear to run but it does have issues with older android FYI we are on android 10 now, android 4 launched in Oct 2011.

I will buy a 2019 model android tablet of course, but why do I need to sideload and not just download the app from appstore?
Also wifi or 4G, does it make any difference?
DJI will reply if I ask my new tablet is competible?

I will buy a 2019 model android tablet of course, but why do I need to sideload and not just download the app from appstore?
Also wifi or 4G, does it make any difference?
DJI will reply if I ask my new tablet is competible?

When you browse apps the system does a compatibility check and will only show it apps it believes are compatible with your device but it's not always correct. If you sideload it then it just straight up installs without doing that check so you may as well try.

If you can get the model number of your tablet it would give us a better idea of your specs but I'm assuming if the latest Android it can run is 4.4 it must be an old one.

Reactions: 1422bas
you do not need wifi or 4G on your tablet to be able to operate the drone. The actual operation is done by the controler, your device will be connected to the controler by a cable. I have my wifi switched off when I use the tablet to fly (my drone) and have no simcard to enable phoneconnections for the tablet.

you do not need wifi or 4G on your tablet to be able to operate the drone. The actual operation is done by the controler, your device will be connected to the controler by a cable. I have my wifi switched off when I use the tablet to fly (my drone) and have no simcard to enable phoneconnections for the tablet.

That's correct, I also have my wifi off on my phone because I believe it cause interference to signal.. Although the phone has 4G signal and I used to believe that the remote use the phones 4G signal to operate all functions ... isnt that correct?

That's correct, I also have my wifi off on my phone because I believe it cause interference to signal.. Although the phone has 4G signal and I used to believe that the remote use the phones 4G signal to operate all functions ... isnt that correct?
The phone/tablet is only used as a display. Technically, you can fly without it but I wouldn’t.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ