DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 for Samsung Galaxy Pad 3

Aaaall

Reactions
DJI go 4 works fine on my phone Samsung Galaxy S7 but will not work on my 9 in Samsung Pad 3. I tried both new DJI go 4 or DJI go 4.1.22 NLD. I have searched for weeks but can not find a solution. Please help!

What exactly doesn't seem to be working?

Reactions: Aaaall
If it's the 10.1" model it likely doesn't have the oomph.

Reactions: Aaaall
I, too, have a G7 that works great, but I gave up on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. It comes close to working but it looks like there's a lot to figure out to make it compatible. It looks like some Samsung tablets work with GO and GO4 but not others. Flummoxed, I got an iPad Mini and like it a lot, got WiFi only and tether it to the S7 when it needs to be connected to the internet in the field...

I am using a MA with a Samsung Tab 8A (8"), no problems at all.
Thanks for posting this, might help somebody buy the right one. The two that don't work for me are Galaxy Tab E and Galaxy Tab S2.

I bet if I had a Tab 8A or the smaller version it would work fine.

The Tab E and S2 work sometimes, but snarl up most of the time where the Android USB dialog flashes repeatedly when the Mavic conroller's plugged into it. I've read posts by others who have fixed it somehow but I didn't get far trying, decided to give the Tab E to my elderly sister where it works fine for her Skype and crochet patterns...

There are so many variations in Android it's hard to tell what will work. My Nexus 7s work fine except I need to force stop the running app to switch among GO4, Litchi, or DroneDeploy...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost