DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 Manual: The Pilot's Handbook - DJI Guides

Not A Speck Of Cereal

Reactions
Many are unaware, but there's a lot of good info in the following guide for the various DJI Go 4 settings. Most of this is not in the aircraft owners manual.

However, the links from the first page to the other 8 pages are broken. DJI doesn't seem interested in fixing that. AND it requires connectivity.

I've turned this into a PDF for my own use. I'm going to attempt to attach it to this post. If it doesn't work, I'll be back.

Cheers, Chris

PS: I copied and pasted all of that from the web site to a Word doc, so I can make fixes / edits / changes, then re-save it as PDF again.

Okay, while it didn't complain (let me attach it fine), it doesn't seem to have shown up, so if someone could recommend a public drop point, I will put it there.

Chris

Many are unaware, but there's a lot of good info in the following guide for the various DJI Go 4 settings. Most of this is not in the aircraft owners manual.

However, the links from the first page to the other 8 pages are broken. DJI doesn't seem interested in fixing that. AND it requires connectivity.

I've turned this into a PDF for my own use. I'm going to attempt to attach it to this post. If it doesn't work, I'll be back.

Cheers, Chris

PS: I copied and pasted all of that from the web site to a Word doc, so I can make fixes / edits / changes, then re-save it as PDF again.
Great post. All the page links work for me

Likely dead links as it is now a 4 year old manual.
Here’s a YouTube video that walks through it all with the phone interface. Made in 2020.
The Mavic 2 is still a current product on the DJI website. The DJI Go 4 guide should be updated.

Of course there are lots of videos. I'm offering the DJI guide in PDF.

Chris

I too was able to click on all the pages but no PDF link.

Cheers, Chris

Please do! I am looking forward to seeing it.

I used the published information and extended it with videos and other available info to make a new manual, I added especially info for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom since I have both.
If you have information that must be included please message me, I can add/adapt it in my Word file and make a new PDF.

Attachments

• DJI Go 4 manual.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato