DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji go 4 nfz logs?

lookout

Reactions
I was using a disk usage analyzer provided by Google to figure out where my disk space had gone.

Much to my surprise on a device I have dji go4 installed but haven't used it to fly and no flight records to show that I have used it to fly.

But under dji/dji.go.v4/log/cache/nfz there is almost a gig of log files that have accumulated that have no textual content in them. Only binary and who knows what could be in them. Some of these filed were quite sizable some about 200MB. On another device I have flown on a couple of times, shows some log files that might coincide the flight records, does anybody know what these files are for? But even on days i haven't flown on, or used the dji go app, there are dated log files in this nfz directory. Must be while the app is running in the background.

Upon restarting dji go 4 app, looking in this directory another file was just created for today. What is it recording? Has nothing to do with nfzs, just apparently app usage metrics or something.

Maybe this is one of the suspected telemetry items the military might be referring to, even though they haven't specified any details publicly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929