DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 on IOS not Syncing All Flights to Servers

Robert Granata

Reactions
Using Ipad Mini 4 with all latest updates and I noticed that several of my flights using DJI Go 4, in the last few days, weren't showing up on Airdata. Then I noticed when syncing in DJI Go 4 that, after syncing, the flight numbers weren't increasing although the new flights showed as synced. I made sure all flights were synced to DJI servers then deleted them from the Mini 4 and then re-synced them. The ones that didn't show up in Airdata did not show back up in DJI Go 4 from the DJI servers. My workaround is to use Litchi until this is corrected, but I guess you could manually download them from your device and manually upload them to Airdata.

Silly question - Have you tried logging out of and back into your DJI account? (Both on the DJI Go 4 app and in Airdata)

Silly question - Have you tried logging out of and back into your DJI account? (Both on the DJI Go 4 app and in Airdata)
Yes, I have even deleted both apps and reloaded them. Random flights are just not being saved to the DJI servers even though they show as synced on the device.There is a short discussion of it on the Airdata Forum.

I have the same problem. My ‘Flight Records’ have been synced with the DJI servers (through DJI Go 4 on iPhone 7+), but when syncing the account with Airdata UAV (i.e. the auto sync to the DJI servers to see the flight logs), only some of the flight logs sync. According to Airdata, “the DJI clouds servers had some issue recently. Until they fix this issue, to get your flights you may want to try the manual process to download the missing flights to your computer and then to Airdata.” That leads to the second problem… I cannot get the flight records out of the DJI Go 4 app through ‘file sharing’ in iTunes to be able to manually upload them to Airdata UAV. The files cannot be transferred or ‘saved to’ my PC. Perhaps we just have to wait until both DJI and Apple itunes fix their problems.

Hopefully, if we keep them on the device, when DJI gets this resolved they will all just sync. I am amazed that we seem to be the only ones on this forum that this is happening to. Are you using a Mini 4 also? Just trying to see if it's just an IOS Mini 4 problem or what.

Hi,
New to Drones... Only 15 flights.
I have Mavic Pro latest F/W and latest DJI4GO on iPadMini 4, I only use it for Drone flying.
All my flights have synced to Airdata.

The only difference maybe I'm still on IOS 10.3, Not a single issue with DJI4GO
My Windows habit of waiting for a good few months have held me back from going to 11.x

The only problem I had with AirData was battery serial numbers, which got corrected in latest DJI4GO update.
Fortunately I had kept a note of flight, battery used, so I could edit the early flights to reflect actual battery used.

Using Ipad Mini 4 with all latest updates and I noticed that several of my flights using DJI Go 4, in the last few days, weren't showing up on Airdata. Then I noticed when syncing in DJI Go 4 that, after syncing, the flight numbers weren't increasing although the new flights showed as synced. I made sure all flights were synced to DJI servers then deleted them from the Mini 4 and then re-synced them. The ones that didn't show up in Airdata did not show back up in DJI Go 4 from the DJI servers. My workaround is to use Litchi until this is corrected, but I guess you could manually download them from your device and manually upload them to Airdata.
Seems DJI have this problem often. Its happening again...just yesterday, and this morning I notice its the same on my mini4 and iphone 6 +. A buddy of mine have same issue to on his mini4, and pro tablet. Android devices does not see to be affected by this. Attched pic of ios error.20180213_072637.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa