DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 Pilot Level

TrayBoz

Reactions
When you look at your total stats / flight history screen in the DJI GO 4 App, does anyone know how your overall Pilot Level / Pilot Rating statistic is calculated?

Is it based on the total amount of time you've flown? Or the total distance?
Or how good you looked while flying?

My level is now at 21, but it was reset somehow at the beginning of April, don't know why.

I don't know what this level means or how it's determined, or what to compare it to, or if it's good or bad or what it's purpose is. Do we get a free mavic at level 100?

When you look at your total stats / flight history screen in the DJI GO 4 App, does anyone know how your overall Pilot Level / Pilot Rating statistic is calculated?

Is it based on the total amount of time you've flown? Or the total distance?
Or how good you looked while flying?

My level is now at 21, but it was reset somehow at the beginning of April, don't know why.

I don't know what this level means or how it's determined, or what to compare it to, or if it's good or bad or what it's purpose is. Do we get a free mavic at level 100?

You gain Experience Points by syncing your flight records through the DJI GO 4 app. So Experience Points is somehow an indicator which depends on your flying stats (Total flight time, Travel Distance ans Flight Time).
Its something like a personal score.
So if anyone wants to incerase his/her Pilot Level just fly more and don't forget to sync your flights pushing the cloud icon on the top right corner from the menu Flight Record.

211519mdxdd6ns6ym1s8os.png211519mdxdd6ns6ym1s8os.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots