DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 Records Missing after update?

BigEegit

Reactions
DJI GO4 app was involuntarily updated recently. Thought nothing of it. Had a couple of issues logging back in & had to reset my password.

Flew the Mavic on Saturday & when I went to check my flight records they were all gone except for Saturdays? Yet previous flight video footage remains?

Any ideas on how I can restore this info?

As intrusive as these flight records seem, they are a good record of the mileage on the Mavic.

Best regards.

If you're using an Android mobile device, try restarting it. New flight records are sometimes not accessible until after restarting or running an app like SD Refresh.

Reactions: BigEegit
If you're using an Android mobile device, try restarting it. New flight records are sometimes not accessible until after restarting or running an app like SD Refresh.

Thanks for that! Unfortunately, I'm using an iPhone. Tried a restart of the phone but to no avail!

Yeah, that trick doesn't work on Apple devices.

Upgrading to a new version of DJI GO should never delete your local log files. Before uninstalling and reinstalling DJI GO, you should always sync your flight records (like this) first so you don't lose them. If you've previously synced your flight records, syncing again should bring them all back.

Reactions: BigEegit
Started doing that now... the annoying part is the app updated itself.
Lesson learned & thanks for your advice!

App updated itself? If you did an update all in the App Store that would make sense.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Yes. The app seemed to update itself. Went nowhere near the AppStore?

Anyway, I'm over it now!

Thanks for the interaction!

afef7a388057c6ffd008160398727d2f.png

Yes. The app seemed to update itself. Went nowhere near the AppStore?
FYI, you can disable auto updates in iOS like this:
  • Go to Settings
  • Scroll down and tap the "iTunes & App Store" menu item
  • Turn off the "Updates" setting under "AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60