DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 Stops or crashes on Smart Controller

W2EJ

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have flown my Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller at least 50 times over the last few months with no problems. Yesterday, while flying, DJI Go 4 just stopped for no apparent reason. A message came on the screen saying that it stopped and there was a place to click to restart it. It did restart and it seemed normal but soon stopped again. While it was stopped, I still had full control and the RTH button on the SC still worked. When the app restarted, it looked like the altitude and distance were not correct but it otherwise worked as usual. The place I was flying at was a new one for me, and I noticed a large microwave tower nearby. I wondered if that could have something to do with the problem although I couldn't see why, so when I got home, I flew out of my backyard which I've done many times before, and had the same problem. Does anyone have any ideas? If I wanted to delete and reinstall DJI Go 4 on my SC, does anyone know how?

I have flown my Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller at least 50 times over the last few months with no problems. Yesterday, while flying, DJI Go 4 just stopped for no apparent reason. A message came on the screen saying that it stopped and there was a place to click to restart it. It did restart and it seemed normal but soon stopped again. While it was stopped, I still had full control and the RTH button on the SC still worked. When the app restarted, it looked like the altitude and distance were not correct but it otherwise worked as usual. The place I was flying at was a new one for me, and I noticed a large microwave tower nearby. I wondered if that could have something to do with the problem although I couldn't see why, so when I got home, I flew out of my backyard which I've done many times before, and had the same problem. Does anyone have any ideas? If I wanted to delete and reinstall DJI Go 4 on my SC, does anyone know how?
I can't tell you how to uninstall off SC because I don't have one all I can say is by uninstalling usefully sorts out the problem good luck

Reactions: W2EJ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio