DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 - Update 4.1.0 is out for iOS

Metal69rock

Reactions
14fc03e2f174292f31f12c2456200030.jpg

I'm thinking I'm waiting on this one. Any volunteers?

Been watching for it and just saw it and is loading now .

Update done, no surprises so far

Is that before or after flying with the new firmware?
There is no new FW.

I just updated and everything runs smoothly. I obviously can't fly right now, but I'm not noticing anything out of the ordinary.

Updated here... all good so far. All my settings appear to be same.

Didn't seem to have to do a re-activation... maybe that comes with the FW update(?). Did make sure to be logged into DJI (via the 'Me' tab in the app) after the update.

Have company over tomorrow, but if Mother Nature allows (way to windy this afternoon), will try to get in some air time.

Updated here... all good so far. All my settings appear to be same.

Didn't seem to have to do a re-activation... maybe that comes with the FW update(?). Did make sure to be logged into DJI (via the 'Me' tab in the app) after the update.

Have company over tomorrow, but if Mother Nature allows (way to windy this afternoon), will try to get in some air time.

Activation happens automatically. All you need to do is just log the app in.

Just finished the update on IOS. Will fly tomorrow and see how things go. Report back afterwards.

Just flew the driveway: up 20 feet, out 20 feet, some side to side moves, works fine.

Sky seems to be not falling.

Reactions: Dronewerkz
So let me get this straight, you guys updated to the new version even though it has absolutely no new features! And the only bug fix is for the C1 button when it is in fixed wing mode???

Did any of you notice that the file grew by about 100MB from the last version? Even if most of that is Spark related, do you really want all that extra new code?

Is no one bothered about signing up for possible future Geo Locks and getting absolutely nothing in Return?

I mean typically a Mouse Trap at least delivers a bite of cheese.;)

Rob

So let me get this straight, you guys updated to the new version even though it has absolutely no new features! And the only bug fix is for the C1 button when it is in fixed wing mode???

Did any of you notice that the file grew by about 100MB from the last version? Even if most of that is Spark related, do you really want all that extra new code?

Is no one bothered about signing up for possible future Geo Locks and getting absolutely nothing in Return?

Rob
Yep, have always done the updates and already flew one battery with this one. With 1967 miles (so far) on this mavic the only two problems I have had was when I used to use android and when Litchi and AutoPilot didn't work for a couple of weeks. No falling out of the sky, no unknown reason fly-aways, no downgrades, no problems.

Last edited:
Yep, have always done the updates and already flew one battery with this one. With 1967 miles (so far) on this mavic the only two problems I have had was when I used to use android and when Litchi and AutoPilot didn't work for a couple of weeks. No falling out of the sky, no unknown reason fly-aways, no downgrades, no problems.
Robert have you done any long flights to see if it's putting any limits on distance ?
I downloaded 2 older versions of the DJI GO app. have it on my laptop. If need be I have a old android I'll put in plane mode so it's not links to skynet. :cool:

Robert have you done any long flights to see if it's putting any limits on distance ?
I downloaded 2 older versions of the DJI GO app. have it on my laptop. If need be I have a old android I'll put in plane mode so it's not links to skynet. :cool:
Not really enough to test. Updated at about 8:30pm so I only had time for one flight of 17m20s covering 36,542 feet but only 9,761 feet from controller.

Reactions: jasty and Jerry
Reactions: Phxbird57

Rob

It's just that we're not all paranoid.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007