DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 VERSION COMPATABILITY

sorcerer13

Reactions
I haven't been flying lateley and will get back to it soon. I was wondering which version of DJI Go4 to use as it was wiped off my mini ipad 4. My mavic still has the .400 firmware which I intend to keep as it worked great last year. Therefore, I just wanted to know which app version to use. [Including what's the latest app version I can use with .400]
Thanks

I have NEVER had an issue using the latest FW & SW on any of my DJI platforms.

Echoing what others have said - no issues at all with latest FW&SW (iPhone 7Plus)

To be fair, the only issues I've had are to do with using an OTG cable with my Spark. Basically unusable now. But that's not supported officially, so I can't blame DJI for that.

I’m surprised Top Hat......I thought FW .400 wouldn’t be compatible with any of the latest DJI Go 4 apps??? Something similar to certain apps won’t work on your iPad with older iOS versions.

I am running most current iOS, FW ver 4.1.22, Software on my Mini 4 and iPhone 6. No problems.

BTW they just released GO4 ver 4.2.4, down loaded it to my iPhone, but haven't tested it yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simmo
Same here as the OP, mavic has been sitting and on .400 FW. I got the Go 4 at 4.0.8 and kept that only after the whole firmware thing, but I swapped phones from iPhone SE to a X. The X seems to be crashing the app whenever I try to view the drone itself, so I'm wondering if it is ok to update the Go app without touching the firmware or getting those prompts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair