DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 will not connect my Mavic 2 Pro controller and Samsung Tab 2S SM T-813

mcrazyhorse

Reactions
I am having issues connecting my Mavic pro 2 to the controller. I have used it before without issue, it has been some time since I last flew it because of winter. I have researched all the threads about this issue and have not found the right combination. I have connected the Controller and my Samsung phone without issue slightly different versions of android using the same DJI GO 4 app. and usb cable. That should have verified the integrity of the usb cable. I have developer options enabled and verified settings were the same between the two devices.

My DJI GO 4 app is version 4.3.32 and my android tablet is Andriod ver 7.0 Kernel version 3.10.84-14953299, build number NRD90M.T813XXS2BSJ3.
I do observe when I connect the usb cable it detects the device but Tablet battery icon changes to charging. Checked USB options were set to MTP in developer options. Checked the App information and it was updated on Mar 11, 2020.

Does anyone have a version of DJI GO 4 ver. other than 4.3.32 or any other advice that might help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair