DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji go 4

photopro

Reactions
Hi Mavic community, I have a mavic pro 2. I am using my phone attached to the controller and the app Dji go 4. My phone and the app are up to date. Recently I click on the app and it does not open, it shuts down right away. Any help/solutions to fix this would be great. Thank you

The first step IMO is to uninstall and reinstall. If that doesn't work call DJI support. 1-(818)235-0789.

If it's a new phone, then you absolutely need the latest version (v4.3.50) from DJI's site. Do NOT install the version from Google Play store as this is several versions out of date due to US sanctions on China/DJI.

The latest DJI version should fix the startup issues, but there seem to be a few residual issues that continue to prevent reliable use on some phones. That includes intermittant loss of video signal/comms, so make sure you do some hover and simple test flights before attempting anything more adventurous to make sure everything is stable.

The first step IMO is to uninstall and reinstall. If that doesn't work call DJI support. 1-(818)235-0789.
Thank you for the information, I did try to uninstall and reinstall. Same issue, the phone number is very helpful. Will give them a call.

Thank you for the information, I did try to uninstall and reinstall. Same issue, the phone number is very helpful. Will give them a call
If it's a new phone, then you absolutely need the latest version (v4.3.50) from DJI's site. Do NOT install the version from Google Play store as this is several versions out of date due to US sanctions on China/DJI.

The latest DJI version should fix the startup issues, but there seem to be a few residual issues that continue to prevent reliable use on some phones. That includes intermittant loss of video signal/comms, so make sure you do some hover and simple test flights before attempting anything more adventurous to make sure everything is stable.
Thank you for the information and the help. I checked the verison I have its 4.3.37. Good to know about the residual issues ahead of time.

Are you using the lower front usb port? Then the other usb needs to be disconnected..
Had this problem once....
Please inspect your usb cable... this could also give trouble

Thank you for the information and the help. I checked the verison I have its 4.3.37. Good to know about the residual issues ahead of time.
That's the Play store version which is a couple of years out of date now as zocalo mentioned, you can download the current version here:

This will download the apk file (similar to a Windows setup file) which may give you an error when you try to run that your device doesn't allow apps of unknown origin to be installed, you'll need to change the settings on your device to allow this type of install.

This has nothing to do with the thread, but just curious, how did you come to the handle Zocalo? I used to live in CDMX.

This has nothing to do with the thread, but just curious, how did you come to the handle Zocalo? I used to live in CDMX.
I setup up a Bablyon 5 fansite / reference to learn HTML back in the early '90s, and wanted a domain that was related to the show and "zocalo" seemed like a good choice since it was the hub of the station and the meaning of "grand plaza" aligned well with my goals for the site. Started using it as a handle on a few other sites for consistency, and it kind of became my default login ID name on the web from there. I still have and use the domains, but the original website is now a long gone relic of early web design, "under construction" signs and all.

Reactions: vindibona1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters