DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO app - better quality music?

SprayingMango

Reactions
Anyone know how to get better quality music from the app? I enjoy editing on it but the music quality seems very low, like it’s a low fidelity and bit rate. Anyone know how to get higher quality music from the app?

Reactions: Chris_GREECE
What are you talking about? Aren't you listening carefully to your drone's feedback and the surrounding area?

Or are you talking about editing video with DJI Go (for some reason) and adding music to saved video? There are plenty of good and either free or inexpensive real editors out there.

What are you talking about? Aren't you listening carefully to your drone's feedback and the surrounding area?

Huh? I'm talking about the music that is built into the DJI Go App in the "editor" area. The music is muffled and low quality.

Huh? I'm talking about the music that is built into the DJI Go App in the "editor" area. The music is muffled and low quality.
I've never messed with that in DJI Go, but I'm not surprised.

Try a real editor - here's one, and there's a free version: Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve 14
Or just do a search for free video editors; there are several to check out.

Ask a simple question....:confused:
I haven't had any issues with their music - quality seems ok to me and I have a good ear.
I wish I could set how long the video is going to be.

It's definitely low quality in terms of fidelity and clarity. Not sure why.

Wow! Checked it out today at noon when I got bored.
You're right - it sounds like cr@p now!
It didn't use to sound that bad to my recollection.
I've not used the DJI create part for many moons now. LOL doubt I ever will after hearing that!

Reactions: _Angus_
Wow! Checked it out today at noon when I got bored.
You're right - it sounds like cr@p now!
It didn't use to sound that bad to my recollection.
I've not used the DJI create part for many moons now. LOL doubt I ever will after hearing that!
This is something that DJI could remove from the already "too busy" app! Anyone that makes video's will never use it, period!

This is something that DJI could remove from the already "too busy" app! Anyone that makes video's will never use it, period!
Actually I did once. I was flying near Bradenton FL and wanted to share the day with my son so I used it to do a quick cobble of clips, adjusted transitions, picked some music and uploaded it. It worked fantastic for this quick and dirty thing.
Not every flight is "serious" cinematography. It is a useful tool for the lighter moments.

Reactions: KeithLa and Ron_Dog

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo