DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go App Editor (iOS)

Nayan712

Reactions
Hi, I've been looking around online and through this forum to answer my question but can't seem to find a concrete straight forward response. Maybe someone can help me out;

I'm currently using an iPhone 6 with my Mavic and filming in 2.7K res. I understand the 2.7K res files are stored on board the Mavic SD. I know I can pull those out and load them onto a computer to edit in the same 2.7K res. What I want to know is, is it possible to use the DJI Go App on iOS on iPhone 6 to put together and KEEP the video output in 2.7K? (I have found an option to 'Download Original Video' from the Sd card directly into the DJI Go App so I assume that is true 2.7K just as it is on the SD card).

All of my videos I have been editing in the DJI Go App seem to be downscaled to 720p tops and even then it looks ridiculously blurry when shared on Instagram or Youtube upload through my phone.

TRDR;
Any way to edit and keep 2.7K res mavic footage directly on iOS app and upload to social media at same res without need of laptop/computer?

Thank you!
Ryan

Reactions: Budmancan
Well the video is downgraded since it is the video cached to your phone. That's the image video you see when your actually flying. The 2.7k remains on your micro sd card.

I would think transmitting 2.7k to your phone at a long distance would require a great bandwidth and at this time no ready for it.

Just my 2 cents

Mike

Well the video is downgraded since it is the video cached to your phone. That's the image video you see when your actually flying. The 2.7k remains on your micro sd card.

I would think transmitting 2.7k to your phone at a long distance would require a great bandwidth and at this time no ready for it.

Just my 2 cents

Mike

Thanks for the response Mike, although I have found an option in the DJI Go App to 'Download Original Video' from the On-board SD card in the Mavic- I suually do this once the mavic is returned to me and I have the drone and my phone right next to each other. The transfer takes a while so I assume it is transmitting the full res 'Original Video' (as it claims), in to the DJI Go app. The issue I'm having is once I edit it in the DJI Go App, the output movie it creates is really blurry, where as the footage it is using seems crystal clear.

Yes!!^^. I’ve downloaded the full 1080p video I have onto DJI go 4. I’ve edited it, transferred it to my computer, and it’s blurry. Is there any setting or technique to avoid the compression that happens and keep the quality?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S