DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO APP QUESTION

Mine has always adjusted automatically based on the internal clock of the tablet or phone I'm flying with.
Mine, like I suspect the OP's, has always been wrong - even when my device is dead-on. I've posted the time problem here a few times, but no one seems to know the answer. I think it's just a small number of people who have this issue. Since that is the only thing wrong with my Mavic, there was no way that I was going to play the "DJI Refresh" gamble game by sending it to DJI in exchange for what could be a drone in worse shape.

That's really weird. I've never had a problem with my iPad Air or Galaxy S5 phone. I'll start keeping an eye out to see if it ever crops up.

Mine, like I suspect the OP's, has always been wrong - even when my device is dead-on. I've posted the time problem here a few times, but no one seems to know the answer. I think it's just a small number of people who have this issue. Since that is the only thing wrong with my Mavic, there was no way that I was going to play the "DJI Refresh" gamble game by sending it to DJI in exchange for what could be a drone in worse shape.
Are you updated fully?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo