DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go Fly App

I just went for a short test flight with the 1.2.4 version and yes the Attitude Directional Indicator has been fixed and displays the correct orientation of the direction/location of the controller. It now makes sense to my brain when looking at it in-flight down range from the home point and controller. Even though I was in VLOS I was able to fly my drone back home using the Attitude Directional Indications - still prefer the map for doing this but using the indicator is now an option.

It could be interesting/maybe funny to look at some of the YouTube videos from a few weeks ago when the update was first released with the Attitude Indicator but the directional indictor was incorrect, and people were trying to figure it out not realizing the App was in fact broken. Too bad the DJI wasn't more forthcoming in the 1.2.4 release notes by saying something more than "Fixes certain issues...user experience."

Reactions: MA2 317
Strangely enough, I have 1.2.4 and it always tells me there is another update available. I updated firmware, everything is great but when I go to about app.... it said an update is available. Strange

Battery?
Strangely enough, I have 1.2.4 and it always tells me there is another update available. I updated firmware, everything is great but when I go to about app.... it said an update is available. Strange

I updated to 1.2.4 (for Mavic Air 2 with Smart Controller) when it was first available for Android. It showed 1.2.4 on the SC for a few days then it started showing 1.2.2. I have no idea what happened. Nothing I checked showed there was an update to 1.2.4. I finally turned on the controller, started the 'Lightning Browser' and searched for DJI Fly App. It found it at DJI.com so I started a download just to see what it would do. I was sort of amazed when the download finished and the install started. It was quick and now it shows 1.2.4 on the controller. I tried it out just flying circles in the living room with (the weather here sux) no problems. I still wonder why it reverted to the previous version.

A noob question: how can you enter full-screen map in the new app? I can open the small (lower left) map by clicking on the "waypoint" icon next to the attitude indicator, but didn't figure out how to open it further. Thanks!

PS 1.2.5 is out on iOs

A noob question: how can you enter full-screen map in the new app? I can open the small (lower left) map by clicking on the "waypoint" icon next to the attitude indicator, but didn't figure out how to open it further. Thanks!

PS 1.2.5 is out on iOs
Tap again on this small map

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000