DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"DJI GO" for Mac/PC?

Nash

Reactions
Is there such thing as a "DJI GO" for the Mac Appstore? (or at least some third-party softwares/apps that allow you to do that)

I was thinking about something that could stream the live feed from the Mavic Pro (or other DJI drones) to a larger screen (like a Mac or a PC), without making it strictly necessary to always use your phone or tablet.

Nope.

But you can use the phone and share that screen onto another device that can be a laptop.

A Mac app would be really nice for editing and putting together RAW sd card footage. I know there is DJI Go 4 but that doesn't allow you to edit and put together raw 4k footage.

The Mavic controller has the Occusync video receiver built into it . The app/phone is only a display .

On your mac you can use any app like iMovie, Final Cut, Premiere and many others to edit footage. That's nothing to do with DJI.

The built in feature in DJI go 4 is pretty simple to use and does a great job at creating videos in under 3 minutes. I was saying if would be nice to have this capability on a mac with RAW 4k files from the sd card.

imovie and final cut make you clip your own footage and do a lot of heavy lifting when you're on the fly.

It would be great to fly using my macbook air 11" connected to the controller as the visual display.
Come on Apple, mobiles are not the only pretty small things you can offer!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka