DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4 app always full screen

MarcPike

Reactions
Probably a dumb question but why is the GO 4 app always full screen?

While this is nice because I can see everything clearly, the problem is I cannot see everything at the same time.

I have to position the glasses up or down to see the top and bottom of the DJI app.

Thanks in advance.

I find problems with the app and your device require a test on another device and see if it still exists as before if not means you have a bug on the 1 reported and tracking down the errors is going to prove less trouble than a factory reset of the device.

Well, I only have one drone and one Moverio so I don't know how that would help me.

Everything is perfect except for the fact that the DJI app is full screen and not a floating windows as it is in their demos.

I had a bug where the C buttons were defaulting to camera settings instead of what I had programmed them for and I had to unplug USB in and out before it would revert back to what I had it set as.

I've since used another device and the problem was gone.

Well, I am using the Moverio BT-300 FPV glasses, with the Android device and attached to my Remote Control. Everything is working very well except for when the DJI GO 4 app launches its full screen and my view in the glasses is unable to see the entire screen at once so I have to move the glasses up/down a 1/4 inch to see the top/bottom of the flight controls.

Other than this issue, I am blown away with the Moverio BT-300. So much better than using a tablet or a phone.

Reactions: Welsh pilot
Probably a dumb question but why is the GO 4 app always full screen?

While this is nice because I can see everything clearly, the problem is I cannot see everything at the same time.

I have to position the glasses up or down to see the top and bottom of the DJI app.

Thanks in advance.
i have the bt300 and don’t have THAT problem the dji go 4 fits perfectly in my field of view? my problem is that the android device is getting hot and lagging

Does the DJI GO 4 app fill the entire screen Bill? Good point Spin, I will look for that option for battery opt and airplane mode.

I generally let my drone and BT-300 cool down after one battery usage simply because the Mavic Air motors are hot. I don't want to stress the motors so I wait a few minutes between flights. So I shut down the BT-300 during this wait as well.

Reactions: Welsh pilot
With Android, you need to disable battery optimisation with Go4 and is best to put in Airplane mode and other prerequisites
the charge battery with rc isn’t there while i’m using the android device that comes with the glasses,it use to appear under the remote icon but it isn’t anymore?ive been thinking that is the issue

With Android, you need to disable battery optimisation with Go4 and is best to put in Airplane mode and other prerequisites
i’ll look again but i don’t recall being able to go into airplane mode with the moverio android device because it doesn’t appear like it would on a android phone

Does the DJI GO 4 app fill the entire screen Bill? Good point Spin, I will look for that option for battery opt and airplane mode.

I generally let my drone and BT-300 cool down after one battery usage simply because the Mavic Air motors are hot. I don't want to stress the motors so I wait a few minutes between flights. So I shut down the BT-300 during this wait as well.
my android device for the glasses heats up on the first flight,it heats up roughly ten minutes or so from launch

i have the bt300 and don’t have THAT problem the dji go 4 fits perfectly in my field of view? my problem is that the android device is getting hot and lagging

I’m the same it’s something to do with the measurement between our eyes being fully compatible with the glasses
But that adjustment is minor compared to the great benefit I think

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada