DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4 app

rodder79

Reactions
My DJI app on my iPhone 6 just stopped working. It will get the splash screen, freeze there, then just close. I have firmware .400 on my mavic and had the older go4 app that I have not been upgrading. If I delete the app and download the new go4 app, will it make me upgrade my firmware on my mavic? I am currently in Hawaii on vacation and do not want to upgrade my firmware. My mavic has had no glitches at all and just want to keep things as is.

Thanks for the info

Mike

Your iPhone might need an update. I am not an iExpert but have read here about iOS problems that an update fixed.

Had the same problems yesterday evening, you might want to see my post (look for BigBoozer on the left column) here: DJI 4.1.18 crashes on IOS 11.2
Solved updating everything: iOs, Go4 and Firmware. Yes, it may take forever while you are in Hawaii, maybe far from a decent wifi connection... but it's better than losing your MP somewhere in the sea or not flying it at all... Happy long night of download!

Reactions: frank candor
First try just the IOS 11.2 update if you've got decent WiFi.

I am going to try the 11.2 update first. I do not want to update the firmware on the mavic. If I have to update the APP, will it make me update my firmware?

First try just the IOS 11.2 update if you've got decent WiFi.

The iOS update fixed the issue. As soon as the update was done I was able to get into the GO4 app.

So for versions I have

GO4 App 4.1.0
Mavic .400

Everything now works great so I am leaving it as - is for this trip. But when I get home should I update the GO4 app to the latest app? What’s everyone’s opinion?

...Everything now works great...
It's hard to beat great. So often it is not.

See what "features"you are missing and base your decision on that. If you do update, keep the old version in case you have problems.

I would avoid V4.1.18 completely. ... wait for the next update as there are quite a few issues with this version at the moment.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
The iOS update fixed the issue. As soon as the update was done I was able to get into the GO4 app.

So for versions I have

GO4 App 4.1.0
Mavic .400

Everything now works great so I am leaving it as - is for this trip. But when I get home should I update the GO4 app to the latest app? What’s everyone’s opinion?

I had the same exact issue yesterday. I reinstalled 4.1.0 and its working now. I will try the iOS update if it happens again but I’m definitely staying on 4.1.0

My DJI app on my iPhone 6 just stopped working. It will get the splash screen, freeze there, then just close. I have firmware .400 on my mavic and had the older go4 app that I have not been upgrading. If I delete the app and download the new go4 app, will it make me upgrade my firmware on my mavic? I am currently in Hawaii on vacation and do not want to upgrade my firmware. My mavic has had no glitches at all and just want to keep things as is.

Thanks for the info

Mike

Howdy! had the same? issue ,...updated IOS... allSwell!
and while i'd like play around with the Pano i'm still 2FW updates back/down

Thanks for the info

Mike

11.2 update will fix crash problem, mine was crashing and did update, went through 3 batts yesterday and all good

have a iPhone 6plus. It wont connect at all. Firmware for M.P is up to date and Go 4 is as well. Im pretty sure its the Go4 app . It grounded Mavic Pro when I updated my Droid Galaxy S5 to the latest version 4.1.18 as soon as I down graded I came back to life. But Im not sure why my iPhone wont even connect . If I knew Id be dealing with this B.S all the time I think Id pass on buying this drone. Ug

[QUOTE = "webjeff04, post: 345024, miembro: 38492"] Ayer tuve el mismo problema exacto. He reinstalado 4.1.0 y está funcionando ahora. Probaré la actualización de iOS si vuelve a suceder, pero definitivamente me quedo en 4.1.0 [/ QUOTE]
Como se reinstala una version anterior de God4? Gracias

Man I am glad I saw this post , I thought I was the only one having this problem . I am new pilot , I made the mistake of contacting chat support from dji, what a mistake. He suggested I delete the app dji go 4, and reinstall it . That made all the videos that where in the app on my phone disappear! Luckally I still have the videos on my micro Sd card . Which brings me to my next question if any one knows how to get the raw videos from my PC back on my phone , I can’t find any easy way to do it. It’s has to be possible . I just want to get video clips either from the app, the Mavic, or from my PC onto my phone . If any of you can reply with info or links I would appreciate it. Fly safe.

Man I am glad I saw this post , I thought I was the only one having this problem . I am new pilot , I made the mistake of contacting chat support from dji, what a mistake. He suggested I delete the app dji go 4, and reinstall it . That made all the videos that where in the app on my phone disappear! Luckally I still have the videos on my micro Sd card . Which brings me to my next question if any one knows how to get the raw videos from my PC back on my phone , I can’t find any easy way to do it. It’s has to be possible . I just want to get video clips either from the app, the Mavic, or from my PC onto my phone . If any of you can reply with info or links I would appreciate it. Fly safe.
Did you try the option in dji go to download the raw video from aircraft? You have to turn everything on.

Did you try the option in dji go to download the raw video from aircraft? You have to turn everything on.

No I have not seen that option.
Can you elaborate a little more , like where do I find this option .
Thank you

No I have not seen that option.
Can you elaborate a little more , like where do I find this option .
Thank you
Click editor at bottom of dji go then click album at the top. Click the box in the top left corner. Then turn everything on and select import from SD.

11.2 update will fix crash problem, mine was crashing and did update, went through 3 batts yesterday and all good
Thanks so much for posting that. I downloaded the software update 11.2 on my iPhone 6plus and all is well now. It finally connects . Love the 5.5" screen . :} Im also running the latest firmware too. shocker !!! 4.1.18 As for my Galazy I downgraded that to 4.1.15 and that took care of the problems that came with the .18 update with Androids, Well at least mine. So now if I want Pano I just use my iPhone , its now my Dedicated device anyway , or will be soon , as soon as it gains my trust, Thanks again. Mavic Pilots are awesome.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada