DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 failed to log flight

Maviac

Reactions
Never had this happen before. Did a routine flight today, and after landing shut down as usual (aircraft, controller, closed DJI GO). When I got back in, I went to check the logs, and nothing showed up from the flight. Tried to download them by connecting to laptop, and I’m seeing no logs of any kind for today. Cached photos and video show up in the app.

I definitely didn’t delete, since I didn’t even click on the logs button until after I returned inside, and the flight wasn’t there. I don’t care about this log, but I’m concerned that if something were to go wrong, nothing seems to be being recorded. Is this a known issue, or is there something I could have pressed after landing that would cause it not to be logged?

Thanks!

EDIT - sorry, guess I should have posted this in the control apps forum. Please move as appropriate.

Never had this happen before. Did a routine flight today, and after landing shut down as usual (aircraft, controller, closed DJI GO). When I got back in, I went to check the logs, and nothing showed up from the flight. Tried to download them by connecting to laptop, and I’m seeing no logs of any kind for today. Cached photos and video show up in the app.

I definitely didn’t delete, since I didn’t even click on the logs button until after I returned inside, and the flight wasn’t there. I don’t care about this log, but I’m concerned that if something were to go wrong, nothing seems to be being recorded. Is this a known issue, or is there something I could have pressed after landing that would cause it not to be logged?

Thanks!

EDIT - sorry, guess I should have posted this in the control apps forum. Please move as appropriate.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_