DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 map resolution compared to Litchi

gonuts

Reactions
After updating DJI GO4 and now having waypoint functionality it still falls far short of Litchi. This is mainly due to the extremely low map resolution on the DJI app, Litchi will zoom into about 150m whereas DJI can perhaps manage 3km which is completely unusable.

I am in Australia, I'm not sure if this is a location specific problem. Is this a problem for others? Its literally the difference of being able to pick out an individual tree in Litchi but only a city in DJI.

Reactions: Former Member
Hello, I have an MP PLATINUM and hoped to get the new Dji WP 2 to enjoy the same routes in advance. Unfortunately bad luck. They are only available for the M2P / Z. since I realized my planning with Litchi App so far, I'm not really sad that I can not use the WP2. I think what LITCHI can do and the advantage of PC planning with the better card resolution, the WP2 does not work. Since I can only recommend LITCHI. However, you should also familiarize yourself with the LITCHI APP in order to be able to use all advantages with Google earth and the Virtual Flight in advance.

Yeah, I layout my flight plan with litchi, then open it in google earth to make sure it is good then go back and add waypoints to avoid the ground, check it again, then go fly.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots