DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles 0 / Wal-mart Goggles 10

Capt Drone

Reactions
Very disappointed in my new DJI re Goggles. Never could get them to bind to the Mavic. Very frustrating.

So... returned them for refund of $584.00.

In the mean time I read about the "Mavic FPV app" I downloaded it. Went to Wal-mart and picked up a pair of ONN Virtual Reality Smartphone Headset Goggles. On sale for 3 bucks!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/ONN-Virtual-Reality-Headset-Blue/801971540

Studied the Mavic FPV ap for a few minutes online.

Opened the app and placed my phone in the decent fitting FPV goggles and went flying!!!

I'm very happy with the results. So simple and really everything I need. Even has head tracking!

I'm sure there are some very nice features that the DJI's have that my cheapo setup doesn't, but its plenty good enough for me. I'm having a blast with this setup. And I saved about $575.00!

Highly recommend.

Last edited:
Very disappointed in my new DJI re Goggles. Never could get them to bind to the Mavic. Very frustrating.

So... returned them for refund of $584.00.

In the mean time I read about the "Mavic FPV app" I downloaded it. Went to Wal-mart and picked up a pair of ONN Virtual Reality Smartphone Headset Goggles. On sale for 3 bucks!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/ONN-Virtual-Reality-Headset-Blue/801971540

Studied the Mavic FPV ap for a few minutes online.

Opened the app and placed it in the decent fitting FPV goggles and went flying!!!

I'm very happy with the results. So simple and really everything I need. Even has head tracking!

I'm sure there are some very nice features that the DJI's have that my cheapo setup doesn't, but its plenty good enough for me. I'm having a blast with this setup. And I saved about $575.00!

Highly recommend.
How did you get the Go4 app to "split" the screen when looking into the goggles?

Yep, splitting the screen in the Mavic FPV app with a simple button. You arn't using DJI Go.

Reactions: rfc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato