DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles available to order again

Fahr

Reactions
I just received an email from DJI that the Goggles are now available, and although in the Store it said out of stock but when I clicked the link in the email which directed me to the Store and I ordered it :) :)

Attachments

• IMG_0467.PNG
    IMG_0467.PNG
    503.4 KB · Views: 133
I just received an email from DJI that the Goggles are now available, and although in the Store it said out of stock but when I clicked the link in the email which directed me to the Store and I ordered it :) :)

I was just able to order a set as well. Thanks for posting.

I gave them my money very willingly, I've had some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket and could find anything to justify spending it on over the weekend. Glad i waited, honestly didn't think they would go back on sale anytime soon.

Reactions: Trevlam
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as of now, the store shows it to be out of stock ( at least for Canada ) and will not let me proceed to place my order in order summary page.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as of now, the store shows it to be out of stock ( at least for Canada ) and will not let me proceed to place my order in order summary page.

Make sure your signed up for email notification, Fahr posted his message at 5:11am I received email notification @5:25 after his post. I certainly did not think I would have gotten notified this quickly especially since I only signed up for notification last Thursday.

No email notification here, just clicked on link provided by MSINGER and they are ordered and awaiting shipping....

I signed up for the notification and had it sitting in my inbox when I woke up this morning. Placed my order and am now playing the waiting game. Says June 10th is the expected ship date.....The website still shows them as available for pre-order....

Thanks for the feedback Roland.

I received the email stating that they are available again but it seems they are only available for US shipping.

Did anyone order from Europe from the second "batch" ?

Thanks for the feedback Roland.

I received the email stating that they are available again but it seems they are only available for US shipping.

Did anyone order from Europe from the second "batch" ?

Yes ordered today from The Netherlands and paid with confirmation

I ordered this morning and it said limited quantities, was this true for the first orders.. what did the page say when you ordered? I'm trying to see if I was early or late in ordering.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929