DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles Corrective Lenses

Chickenskat

Reactions
Anybody tried the corrective lenses from DJI’s store yet. I just ordered the 4.5 prescription.
d423dcb327361e36140b775994f66854.jpg

Ok..found them. Apparently not on the ‘regular’ website, but found them by using the DJI Store option in the Go 4 app.

Just ordered some...less than Focus Fixers. We’ll see how quick they arrive.

I think it’s 10 to 15 days until they ship plus delivery time. Aren’t the focus fixers backordered until January?

Thanks for the heads up! Bummer though, I need +1.5, 2.0 is too much. I'm using $1 readers currently, but these are sweet!
I’m hoping the 4.5’s work for me. I’m using +5 readers held in place with a magnet currently and they seem to make the pixels a little too visible.

Per the DJI web site; The DJI Goggles Corrective Lenses can be directly mounted onto the lens frames of DJI Goggles (both regular and racing editions), helping to correct hyperopia to see content more clearly. The recommended diopter is +1.0D higher than your prescription. For example, for a +2.0D diopter, +3.0D Goggles corrective lenses should be selected.

Beware the nose clearance on these as they made no attempt to get the lens / assembly away from the nose. During testing for focus-fixers we found some people had issue with the lens assembly touching the nose. Focus-Fixers were re-designed to pull the lens and assembly as far away from the nose as possible and still retain a full frame view. We are pulling in shipping dates as we have decided to work through the Christmas holiday to get orders out sooner.

Reactions: TrickMcKaha
I'll wait until they become available in my local DJI store here in Frankfurt. 29 Euros for the corrective lenses are fine, but additional 20 Euros for shipment are not.

About Focus Fixers: I'm a bit disappointed about them. Ordered on their site back in November, never received the item and got no help whatsoever when I contacted the makers (asked them to simply start a track&trace order)

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I really like the googles and I dont wear reading glasses but I do notice that the image could be clearer in the goggles if I force the screen closer. I thought I read the goggles almost need it. Since I normally dont wear glasses do you think I could still benefit from say buying the 2.0 lens? Thanks

Reactions: superdave5050
Theres a guy on eBay who supplies these from 1.25 to 3.50. world wide shipping and posts the same day.

I'll wait until they become available in my local DJI store here in Frankfurt. 29 Euros for the corrective lenses are fine, but additional 20 Euros for shipment are not.

About Focus Fixers: I'm a bit disappointed about them. Ordered on their site back in November, never received the item and got no help whatsoever when I contacted the makers (asked them to simply start a track&trace order)

What is your order number ? We help everyone with every order. If I missed something I sure would like to know.

Reactions: Chickenskat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll