DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles FPV (The White Ones)Battery Replacement

EduAQA

Reactions
Anyone can help with the battery compartment for that?
I need replace my battery, it's just hold on for a few seconds and charging process never completes (stay flashing the first LED for hours)
I need access the battery to replace it.
Any help is welcome.

talking about this one on the attached file
maybe I'm naming wrong because the manual says to plug on charger and the 4 LEDS on goggle will flash starting on the first one going to the last when battery is charged.
I know those that the head band are just a band and you can clip the battery on, but this one is different

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
Those goggles doesn't have any accessible battery compartment I think... the battery is in the headband part but I suspect that it's no easy access, needs to be disassembled. My bet is that DJI might be able to help you with that & a new battery.

talking about this one... maybe I'm naming wrong...
😁 Yeah... DJI's naming convention is pretty confusing.

What you refer to is called just "DJI Goggles" I think... nick named as "the white ones" (discontinued)
1669817851272.png

Then came the "DJI Goggles RE" often referred as "the black ones" (discontinued)
1669817940719.png

Both of the 2 above was more or less intended for "Photo drones"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then DJI have/had 3 ones intended for FPV quads...

The first one was called "DJI FPV Goggles V1" (discontinued)
1669818184093.png

Then came the "DJI FPV Goggles V2"... similar as the V1's externally.
1669818299205.png

And recently we got the the "DJI FPV Goggles 2" ... note that the V, short for version disappeared 😁
1669818477823.png

Thanks for clarify the naming convention ... I will start naming as "the white ones"
For needs disassemble that is the help I'm looking for.
Probably DJI can help but will cost a fortune.
I'm an electronic technician and for sure I can fix/replace the battery, but my problem is exactly disassembly and that is what I'm looking for.
Maybe I should put a new thread using the subject "DJI Goggles - headband disassembly"

...Probably DJI can help but will cost a fortune.
Have you checked that with them? Most is very surprised about the reasonable pricing they have for repairs & thing's like this.

...Maybe I should put a new thread using the subject "DJI Goggles - headband disassembly"
Think you can edit the thread title if you want...

Reactions: GadgetGuy
DJI will repair/replace inexpensive incl frt both ways. Try it, you'll like it. I do the same with remotes. $99 replace. If not first owner, just give serial #, they email shipping label.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Thanks for clarify the naming convention ... I will start naming as "the white ones"
For needs disassemble that is the help I'm looking for.
Probably DJI can help but will cost a fortune.
I'm an electronic technician and for sure I can fix/replace the battery, but my problem is exactly disassembly and that is what I'm looking for.
Maybe I should put a new thread using the subject "DJI Goggles - headband disassembly"
Did you ever replace the battery yourself?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580