DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles -- Have you had many "problems" with quality of them?

AMO

Reactions
Hi there,

So I just received my Mavic Pro yesterday -- it's still looking at me from the box, waiting for me to bring it to life!

In the meanwhile - I'm thinking about getting the goggles

and again,.... I am in France, going to the US next moth -- with the currency difference they are 200 USD cheaper than here --

do I need to really worry about the warrenty etc the way I do with the MP?

And from what I read, the original, not the RE are just fine?

Thank you!

Andrée

If you can save $200 USD, which is a LOT (almost 50%). Then I would NOT worry about the warranty.

Reactions: AMO
Get them, you wont be disappointed. I also got mine from the States, i saved over 50% if i had to get it in my country. Not a single glitch from them, they just work perfect. I use them for every flight, never fly by the phone screen.

Reactions: AMO
If you can save $200 USD, which is a LOT (almost 50%). Then I would NOT worry about the warranty.

Thanks - that it sort of what I was thinking -- I understand that it's not the same for the drone since it flies (but I don't for the moment : ) )!
Get them, you wont be disappointed. I also got mine from the States, i saved over 50% if i had to get it in my country. Not a single glitch from them, they just work perfect. I use them for every flight, never fly by the phone screen.

Thanks Anthony for your reply ! Where in SA are you? You live in a fabulous country!

Thanks - that it sort of what I was thinking -- I understand that it's not the same for the drone since it flies (but I don't for the moment : ) )!

Thanks Anthony for your reply ! Where in SA are you? You live in a fabulous country!
I'm in the US...

Thanks Clinton for your feedback! It's been a while since I've been to SA -- awesome country!

Reactions: Clinton1
Our currency is close to 13 to 1 against the Dollar, then VAT and then the dealer also adds there profit on that price. We dont have a DJI store in South Africa.
Ouch!

In my experience, the REs are more comfortable on the head than the regular. They also look a lot cooler. It depends on what you want to do. What would you like to do with them, aside fro flying your drone with it?

The standard DJI Goggles should do you just fine EXCEPT if you want to use them for other RC aircraft.
I intend to use them also to fly fixed wing RC aircraft. The Ocusync system will be great for other than DJI aircraft.
I ordered a set on January 1st at 12:02 because some retailers were raising the prices. I paid $549 and places I looked at the day before went to $599.
May I ask where you are going to visit in the USA?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom