DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Goggles missing warning message

iPa64

Reactions
Hi,
I made my second flight with Dji goggles, I like that !
But during the flight I didn't get any warning message like "wind warning".
That was only after the flight I discovered a lot of wind warning in the warning log :eek:
Is there is a setting to change ?
Thanks

IMG_1850.jpg

Last edited:
Warnings don't show in full screen mode, and probably also not if you're not on the latest goggles firmware.

BTW funny, recognised the map location instantly before even seeing the name :D

Frankly I don't remember if I've ever seen wind warning in the goggles - not that I'd complain, I actually modified them so I don't see them as often on the phone either. I do get other warnings though.

J'ai habité à Chavornay pendant 12 ans, maintenant à 25min plus au Nord :) J'y vais encore de temps en temps voir la famille

Reactions: iPa64
Hi, today I discovered that I was not with the lastest firmware on my Goggles!
Before I thought that Dji Go should check and ask to update, it isn't?
So I checked and updated them by Dji Assistant

I was flying with my googles today and heard the controller beep at me but nothing was displayed on the googles, I flipped up my googles and say i got a wind warning. I was not in full screen mode either. I am guessing dji does not show those messages on the googles.

It is strange. About 2 weeks ago i was flying when suddenly a storm came out of nowhere. I did get the 'High wind warning" in my goggles. It was the first time i saw it showing up. I am on goggles firmware .1000, Mavic on .900 and a modded app 4.1.3 ver. 22.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird