DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles not working with M2ED

martindut

Reactions
I recently bought air pair of DJI goggles. I was very disappointed when I figured out that it does not work with my M2ED. I can connect the goggles to the drone, but it does weird things to the drone. The controller also keeps disconnecting if I connect the goggles, but are fine and wouldn't disconnect if goggles are not connected. Any advise to make this work, or do I return the goggles?

Reactions: Dronage
I recently bought air pair of DJI goggles. I was very disappointed when I figured out that it does not work with my M2ED. I can connect the goggles to the drone, but it does weird things to the drone. The controller also keeps disconnecting if I connect the goggles, but are fine and wouldn't disconnect if goggles are not connected. Any advise to make this work, or do I return the goggles?

We have sent this out to a few or our clients , might be the missing piece of the puzzle for you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Dual in the Rain
Coal

We have sent this out to a few or our clients , might be the missing piece of the puzzle for you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Dual in the Rain
Coal

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to get it working without spending more money, seeing that I don't have the CrystalSky, but seems like I don't have a choice?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54