DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles Race Edition

lrsn

Reactions
I received my DJI Goggles RE yesterday and have realized that it's going to take me awhile to adapt to this new technology! I have the same feeling that I had when I went to flight school to upgrade from flying Analog Cockpit Instruments to the new fully Digital Cockpit with Flight Management Systems and Display Screens instead of what I flew for many years. I started flying in the 1950s. Considering that I was born before the U.S. entered WWII and we used pencils in school and had ink wells on every school desk before ball point pens were invented! Every time I try to find and download a written checklist I only find YouTube presentations! I found that I can use my Mavic Pro's Remote Control's 5D button but again YouTube presentations! Does anyone have written instructions in pdf format starting out with how to configure my new Goggles in English instead of Chinese? I need help!!!

I received my DJI Goggles RE yesterday and have realized that it's going to take me awhile to adapt to this new technology! I have the same feeling that I had when I went to flight school to upgrade from flying Analog Cockpit Instruments to the new fully Digital Cockpit with Flight Management Systems and Display Screens instead of what I flew for many years. I started flying in the 1950s. Considering that I was born before the U.S. entered WWII and we used pencils in school and had ink wells on every school desk before ball point pens were invented! Every time I try to find and download a written checklist I only find YouTube presentations! I found that I can use my Mavic Pro's Remote Control's 5D button but again YouTube presentations! Does anyone have written instructions in pdf format starting out with how to configure my new Goggles in English instead of Chinese? I need help!!!
DJI Goggles RE manual (English) this should have come in the box too

Thanks, I did receive it but the font was so small that I downloaded it from the web and printed it out, but it's still lacking in details. I'll keep looking. I'm going to set up my MP first and then my P4PV2.

Thanks, I did receive it but the font was so small that I downloaded it from the web and printed it out, but it's still lacking in details. I'll keep looking. I'm going to set up my MP first and then my P4PV2.

Do you have specific questions? I’d like to help but if the 28 page manual is lacking details I don’t know if I can help without knowing more specifically what you’d like to know.

Do you have specific questions? I’d like to help but if the 28 page manual is lacking details I don’t know if I can help without knowing more specifically what you’d like to know.

Hi Brett, I do have a question if you don't mind. I bought mine used and that came without the HDMI cable. I used the goggles with MP wireless but to use with the Spark, I will need that cable and the adapter. I just can't find "for sure" the cable part number so I could buy it without need to return it.
All I know it is type D for one the ends.

Hi Brett, I do have a question if you don't mind. I bought mine used and that came without the HDMI cable. I used the goggles with MP wireless but to use with the Spark, I will need that cable and the adapter. I just can't find "for sure" the cable part number so I could buy it without need to return it.
All I know it is type D for one the ends.

I believe to connect to spark all you need is a micro USB (the common kind) connected to the OTG USB port on the bottom of the remote and then the micro USB connects to the goggles. 72209

I don’t even think you can use the HDMI input for the spark because the Spark doesn’t have an HDMI output.

I believe to connect to spark all you need is a micro USB (the common kind) connected to the OTG USB port on the bottom of the remote and then the micro USB connects to the goggles. View attachment 72209

I don’t even think you can use the HDMI input for the spark because the Spark doesn’t have an HDMI output.
I got confused because I've been searching for it and even the video instructions from DJI all I need is the cable tha comes with (the one I don't have and don't know which type is - both ends) and an adapter to connect to the remote.
Thank you very much for your help on this.

I think what youll need is a Mini HDMI to Mini HDMI male to male to connect , Or theres also a usb to Mini HDMI cable on amazon Ive purchased !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada