DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GOGGLES REVIEW! All you need to know!

I want.
Estimated ship date is May 20th. So I wonder when that means they will really realistically ship?
I like the fact that you can just flip them up if you want to look at your mavic easily. The price isn't that bad. They look comfortable albeit somewhat heavy and cumbersome. It looks like it will be difficult to take smooth video using the head-controlled gimbal since it's so sensitive.

But I can make up all the excuses and criticisms I want to; I know I will not sleep well at night until I own a pair.

Now what can I buy the wife to justify another $450 for another new toy.....

Will these be able to be used with racing drones requiring a receiver? Was hoping to get a immersion RC soon and wanted to hopefully get just 1 pair of goggles. Didn't look like there was anywhere to attach a receiver.

I want.
Estimated ship date is May 20th. So I wonder when that means they will really realistically ship?

They will be shipping in limited quantities to start but initial details specify that the May 20th should be attainable. We cannot expect large volumes to be shipping at that time but early pre-orders should be en route to Mavic owners by that time.

Reactions: Richard16
Will these be able to be used with racing drones requiring a receiver? Was hoping to get a immersion RC soon and wanted to hopefully get just 1 pair of goggles. Didn't look like there was anywhere to attach a receiver.
Only if your system has an HDMI output, which in the racing world is only the case of a few HD systems. Old school analog SD is still usually preferered for latency reasons.

Reactions: Clinton1
Honestly, up until I saw the full gimbal motion control I wasn't particularly interested.

Now, it's definitely on my wishlist.

I want.
I like the fact that you can just flip them up if you want to look at your mavic easily. The price isn't that bad. They look comfortable albeit somewhat heavy and cumbersome. It looks like it will be difficult to take smooth video using the head-controlled gimbal since it's so sensitive.

But I can make up all the excuses and criticisms I want to; I know I will not sleep well at night until I own a pair.

Now what can I buy the wife to justify another $450 for another new toy.....
I'am with you on that ,Not sure what she would like but a bit of advice, perhaps you should double that figure and ward off any unnnecesary raised eyebrow looks.

What do you think will be the fastest way to get a pair? I checked new egg and they aren't showing in stock. Any good ideas? Tried nowinstock with no luck.

What do you think will be the fastest way to get a pair? I checked new egg and they aren't showing in stock. Any good ideas? Tried nowinstock with no luck.

The initial batch have sold out now it seems so the fastest route is going to be eBay at a stupid price if you didn't get your order in already.

Beyond that, based on Mavic, either wait for DJI to open up another batch for sale, or get in the queue with one of the Tier 1 resellers like Multicopter Warehouse (assuming you are USA based).

The only "fastest way" that was DJI website's "limited preorders" sold out last night, so now it's a lottery. Some distributors said they'd receive stock at the same time DJI ships a month from now but as we all know with DJI releases they may or may not get stock and if they do it may or may not cover all their preorders.

The initial batch have sold out now it seems so the fastest route is going to be eBay at a stupid price if you didn't get your order in already.

Beyond that, based on Mavic, either wait for DJI to open up another batch for sale, or get in the queue with one of the Tier 1 resellers like Multicopter Warehouse (assuming you are USA based).

Thanks for the reply. I had good luck with NewEgg but their status isn't available. Please keep an eye out!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54