DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji goggles vs standard fpv goggles

Spokodrone

Reactions
Hey guys! Been flying about a year now. I use Litchi, and Dji go. I bought a cheap fpv headset to use the Litchi fpv, but just received my $100 off coupon for the dji goggles. I've been watching videos about the dji goggles and am on the fence about shelling out 350 for the dji ones. I understand they are nice looking and high quality, but can anyone with experience explain some key benefits to purchasing before I replace my cheapo ones?

First of all, the resolution is 1080 PER EYE. Nothing else comes close to this.

The DJI goggles are completely integrated with the system so that you can control many aspects of the camera and drone operation directly from the goggles.

They als have HDMI in so they can play content from a variety of sources.

They are well worth the small amount extra you pay for them.

Hey guys! Been flying about a year now. I use Litchi, and Dji go. I bought a cheap fpv headset to use the Litchi fpv, but just received my $100 off coupon for the dji goggles. I've been watching videos about the dji goggles and am on the fence about shelling out 350 for the dji ones. I understand they are nice looking and high quality, but can anyone with experience explain some key benefits to purchasing before I replace my cheapo ones?

I’m in the same mindset of wondering whether it’s worth it or not for that kind of cash and it being a year old. Also not thrilled buying direct from dji. If you have to return it due to defect then it potentially turns into a huge headache. Do you get a new one back or refurbished, etc.

If you have to return it due to defect then it potentially turns into a huge headache. Do you get a new one back or refurbished, etc.
DJI Goggles aren't a commonly returned item around here. Then again, most Mavic owners don't own them. If you return them to DJI, they will likely return a refurbished unit or brand new unit if no refurbished units are available.

I don't know that buying elsewhere will put you in a better position. For example, if you buy them from Amazon (and Amazon ships them), you'll still have to send them back to DJI if they malfunction after 30 days.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929