DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles with Litchi?

I have flown a lot with Litchi and the goggles. Works fine but you don't get the Liltchi display on the goggles just the standard DJI FPV.

That looks good! Cool!

So...
Can I use the "DJI goggles" for FPV?
Can I use Mavic's control to guide it?
And finally Can I put my phone in a VR box for my girlfriend (FPV without controlling a camera, only see FPV)?

Can I do everything at the same time?

That looks good! Cool!

So...
Can I use the "DJI goggles" for FPV?
Can I use Mavic's control to guide it?
And finally put my phone in a VR box for my girlfriend (FPV without controlling a camera, only see FPV)?

Can I do everything at the same time?

You can do all that at the same or (even easier) fly with another set of goggles to share the FPV experience. To use your phone for FPV, I'd suggest using Litchi.

Reactions: Speedster210
You can do all that at the same or (even easier) fly with another set of goggles to share the FPV experience. To use your phone for FPV, I'd suggest using Litchi.

PERFECT!!!!!

Summary
1) "DJI goggles" for FPV → OK
2) Mavic's control to guide it → OK
3) VR-box with Litchi for FPV to my girlfriend → OK

Really?

What information does the HUD in the goggles offer? I am using Litchi as well but having to try to get them in my goggles is a pain and sometimes the cam gets stuck looking at the ground. Blah

What information does the HUD in the goggles offer? I am using Litchi as well but having to try to get them in my goggles is a pain and sometimes the cam gets stuck looking at the ground. Blah

It provides extensive information. Heading/bank angle of the drone. Position relative to home point, speed, elevation, battery voltage of the drone and the goggles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121