DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Googles Cheat Sheet

Mavic626

Reactions
The other day I brought out my googles which have not been used in awhile and totally forgot how half the features worked. Because I was flying, I did not want to mess around with it too much. Today,I finally went through the manual and watched a few youtube videos on what the basics of the googles are. I made this cheat sheet of the basic modes and it is ment to be folded in half. I laminated it and now carry it in my bag. it is about 4"x3" so it is not too bad in size. Now I don't have to try to download a pdf and figure out how to unlock the keypad mid flight lol. I know it is crude but I hope it can help some of you like it did myself. I welcome anyone else with better computer skills to try to polish it up a little:)

Attachments

• dji cheat sheet.JPG
    dji cheat sheet.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 291
Thanks! I printed it and put it in my goggles case for reference.

The other day I brought out my googles which have not been used in awhile and totally forgot how half the features worked. Because I was flying, I did not want to mess around with it too much. Today,I finally went through the manual and watched a few youtube videos on what the basics of the googles are. I made this cheat sheet of the basic modes and it is ment to be folded in half. I laminated it and now carry it in my bag. it is about 4"x3" so it is not too bad in size. Now I don't have to try to download a pdf and figure out how to unlock the keypad mid flight lol. I know it is crude but I hope it can help some of you like it did myself. I welcome anyone else with better computer skills to try to polish it up a little:)
Thanks. Helpful.

Reactions: TxStig
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60