DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Googles

sadarahu

Reactions
Purchased used DJI googles. Connected to MAVIC-Pro. All works fine but the picture is not sharp. I was not aware of that until I went flying with freiend and could compared mine with his googles. We plan to test swapping googles between two mavic drones (identical), but before I do this I wanted to ask if anybody have had this type of problem and if there is possible fix ?
The difference is abouy 15-20%.

Purchased used DJI googles. Connected to MAVIC-Pro. All works fine but the picture is not sharp. I was not aware of that until I went flying with freiend and could compared mine with his googles. We plan to test swapping googles between two mavic drones (identical), but before I do this I wanted to ask if anybody have had this type of problem and if there is possible fix ?
The difference is abouy 15-20%.

You can adjust transmission bandwidth from within the googles to different settings (720P, 720P60, 1080P). Sounds like the culprit.

By any chance is one pair of goggles fitted with corrective lenses for someone who wore spectacles? If so and you dont want them where in the world are you? lol

Just bought a new pair from DJI. Had a fathers day sale for 454.00. They work outstanding. I'm sure the issue with your goggles is most likely an adjustment issue.

Just bought a new pair from DJI. Had a fathers day sale for 454.00. They work outstanding. I'm sure the issue with your goggles is most likely an adjustment issue.
I have to agree that it is an adjustment issue.When I first used my goggles I had the same issue.I read the manual and made an adjustment or two and all was well.

I cannot find anything than the little dial to adjust the eye distance. Please remember this is the first (white) DJI model
is this an adjustment through software or through internal screen/menu or something else ???

I cannot find anything than the little dial to adjust the eye distance. Please remember this is the first (white) DJI model
is this an adjustment through software or through internal screen/menu or something else ???
You can adjust the resolution In the menus. If one is on 1080 and the other on 720 you can notice the difference.

Have you read through the manual? Their is an adjustment for "auto" somewhere.It may be on the Go4 app under the camera settings.Try that.

I don’t think there is an adjustment in the GO4 app that will affect the goggles.

Check this, from about 3.57 in

I wasn’t all that impressed with the goggles at first, even considered selling them. Then I found that setting one day while flying. Then they really came to life. Now I find myself not wanting to fly without them more and more.

Reactions: Camino Ken
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82