DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Ground Station Pro - and Mavic Air

Phil_C

Reactions
Does anyone know if there are any plans to make this compatible with a Mavic Air. A comment on the app store seems to suggest that this won't work with a Mavic Air, which is a real shame as it seems this could do what I want with photo mosaics for geo-referencing into a GIS.

P

Does anyone know if there are any plans to make this compatible with a Mavic Air. A comment on the app store seems to suggest that this won't work with a Mavic Air, which is a real shame as it seems this could do what I want with photo mosaics for geo-referencing into a GIS.

P
There was a thread about this subject a week ago or so.. try doing a search and see if you come up with anything. Good Luck.

Reactions: Phil_C
Ah- thanks, I did try a search but obviously missed it, I'll go hunting again. It definitely doesn't work at the moment as I have just tried :)

Software loads, controller connects to the drone and works, but the App shows the drone as 'disconnected' and doesn't show any metrics for the drone or any camera view on the iPad. - P

Ah- thanks, I did try a search but obviously missed it, I'll go hunting again. It definitely doesn't work at the moment as I have just tried :)

Software loads, controller connects to the drone and works, but the App shows the drone as 'disconnected' and doesn't show any metrics for the drone or any camera view on the iPad. - P
Looks like the other threads confirm what you are saying, however it does work with the spark I have read so perhaps they will update it to include the air soon.

Reactions: Phil_C
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest