DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI hardware integration

imazman

Reactions
I am looking to buy a DJI Mavic quadcopter. I fly freestyle and racing so I have DJI FPV Goggles V2 and the original DJI FPV controller that I try to use for all my builds.
I want to use both my DJI controller and the DJI FPV Goggles V2 for the DJI Mavic. I don't need all the bells an whistles of the Mavics via the goggles or controller. Mainly want to fly around, hover, and move camera, fly back home.
I am looking at the Mavic Air 2 or perhaps the Mavic Air but will consider ANY Magic if it will work with the controller and goggles.
Has anyone tried to use a Mavic with V2 goggles and the original remote with success or failure?

I am looking to buy a DJI Mavic quadcopter. I fly freestyle and racing so I have DJI FPV Goggles V2 and the original DJI FPV controller that I try to use for all my builds.
I want to use both my DJI controller and the DJI FPV Goggles V2 for the DJI Mavic. I don't need all the bells an whistles of the Mavics via the goggles or controller. Mainly want to fly around, hover, and move camera, fly back home.
I am looking at the Mavic Air 2 or perhaps the Mavic Air but will consider ANY Magic if it will work with the controller and goggles.
Has anyone tried to use a Mavic with V2 goggles and the original remote with success or failure?
You should just look for a DJI FPV without the goggles the goggles. The large FPV controller doesn’t work with any DJI drone and the goggles only work with the DJi FPV.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird