DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Inspire 3 Leaks

will be interesting to see the camera options. I wonder if they will have an optical zoom with a large sensor
The I3 should have a Large Sensor. The I2 had the X7 with S35 Full Frame sensor. I’d assume it’ll have 8K and high bit rates. I don’t think it’ll have lens attached payloads, that would be limiting to the cinematography intended focus group.

Depending on Mount, zoom may or may not be a DJI provided Lens. If it’s the DL mount, I doubt they‘ll add a zoom lens, but if popular payload the 3rd Party might finally add a DL Zoom lens that could be used with X7 and new I3 payload.

Reactions: The Droning Company
Long time waiting for the Inspire 3… the Inspire 2 is the oldest Retail Drone still being sold (recently discontinued). It was a wonderful platform when released, the radio technology was probably the most aging part of the I2 compared to current RC systems. The I2 remains a very capable platform with excellent payloads: x4, X5S and Full Frame X7.

Improved flight stability, longer & stable distance range with speed & performance… it should or will need to outperform the Mavic 3 in several areas to be considered a serious upgrade from the M3.

Reactions: The Droning Company
well, if you got a fat wallet, the DJI Inspire 3 can be reserved

for the low low price of $16,500 you get the drone, the RC Plus ($1600 if purchased separately), Zenmuse X9 camera, 6 intelligent batteries, charging hub, 1TB SSD, and assorted accessories.

did I mention it was only $16,500?

well, if you got a fat wallet, the DJI Inspire 3 can be reserved

for the low low price of $16,500 you get the drone, the RC Plus ($1600 if purchased separately), Zenmuse X9 camera, 6 intelligent batteries, charging hub, 1TB SSD, and assorted accessories.

did I mention it was only $16,500?
It’ll be more near $20k when done if you get any care program. The I3 comes with X9 but no DL lenses… each about $1200. If you’re needed more than 3 flight paks, add in about $1500 for 2 additional sets. To take advantage of the RAW it’ll be little bump of $800 for activation license.

But compared to I2 release price… many years ago, add in inflation, comparable and a lot more in the I3.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair