DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI is sending me "Sorry about your incident" emails... But I haven't had any...

erkme73

Reactions
File this under strange. Has anyone else been receiving emails with case numbers? Something you'd expect to get after filing a repair claim. I got two of these tonight - unsolicited:

Dear [redacted - but it was my full name], 

We are very sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience with your DJI product. We take these reports very seriously and want to provide you with the best support possible.

Your case number is  CAS-651985-[redacted]

The next step is to sync your flight records to the DJI server. We will attempt to help you locate your Aircraft, if possible.

Please watch this tutorial video to learn how to sync the flight records:

Once the sync is completed, please provide the following information so we can submit your report to data analysis:

1. Model of your aircraft:

2. Application you used on your mobile device to operate the drone:

2. Email address associated with your DJI account used for your last flight:

3. Date and time of the incident:

4. Serial Number of your remote controller:

5. Description of your operation when it flew away:

Please also include a proof of purchase of your aircraft.

If you fail to sync your flight records to the cloud, please send us the flight records text files in your mobile device according to the manual we attached in this email.

Please note: For your protection please do not send any sensitive information, including credit card numbers, via email. This e-mail address is not secured to receive credit card information. Any credit card information received through this e-mail address will be destroyed upon receipt. We apologize for the inconvenience; your protection is our priority.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact DJI North America Technical Support, Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM (PST) via the following three channels:

Tel: +1 (818) 235 0789
Email: [email protected]
Online Support: DJI Support - All Products

Thank you for choosing DJI.
Best Regards,
DJI Support​

I think they have you confused with someone else. Someone out there is waiting on info to get an RMA and they're not going to get it because you got it.

I think they have you confused with someone else. Someone out there is waiting on info to get an RMA and they're not going to get it because you got it.

That's what I thought too, and after the first one, I replied back letting them know I think I received it in error. Then 20 min later, I got a second (duplicate to the first). No response to my reply.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR