DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Knowledge Quiz Mid flight

DCGOO

Reactions
You know, the knowledge quiz that pops up when you start DJI Go 4 for the first few times? It always fails because the URL it goes to is no good. Then the SC is taken over by a blank screen, completely blocking any interaction with the aircraft. The only way I have been able to proceed, is to power cycle the SC. Pretty annoying while on the ground. But yesterday I got the stupid quiz while in the middle of a flight! The only thing I could do, was an emergency RTH. Fortunately, that worked fine for me. But I was lucky, because I was flying around a wide open space, trying to orient myself to my new M2Z.

Searching around here, I see the quiz has caused folks some pain for a couple of years. But is there another way to clear this easily and safely? I would be happy to actually take the quiz, pass it, and then move on. But that does not appear to be happening after about 20 flights. Frankly, a little dangerous IMO.

I have a case open at DJI, but they have no immediate solution.

You know, the knowledge quiz that pops up when you start DJI Go 4 for the first few times? It always fails because the URL it goes to is no good. Then the SC is taken over by a blank screen, completely blocking any interaction with the aircraft. The only way I have been able to proceed, is to power cycle the SC. Pretty annoying while on the ground. But yesterday I got the stupid quiz while in the middle of a flight! The only thing I could do, was an emergency RTH. Fortunately, that worked fine for me. But I was lucky, because I was flying around a wide open space, trying to orient myself to my new M2Z.

Searching around here, I see the quiz has caused folks some pain for a couple of years. But is there another way to clear this easily and safely? I would be happy to actually take the quiz, pass it, and then move on. But that does not appear to be happening after about 20 flights. Frankly, a little dangerous IMO.

I have a case open at DJI, but they have no immediate solution.

I see people complaining about it on the DJI site. Not sure if there's any resolution. Knock on wood, I've not be hit with it.

I wonder if the logs would show - crashed caused by inopportune quiz!!!!!!!!!!!! Issue immediate warranty replacement!

I am also experiencing the quiz giving me an error, and then locking me out. Is there another way to take the quiz?

just a short update having not been able to fix the error code problem with taking test as many others have exsperianced I am returning my controller to jessops tomorrow not good not happy and a complete waist of money and time,i suggest you don't buy one until problems with it are sorted out.

Had quizz initially, never had any error completed it giving all correct answers and never saw it again, so far. Odd stuff. Contact support.

I did my quiz long time ago
When get my M2P
Never was ask for it again on any new equipment

Had quizz initially, never had any error completed it giving all correct answers and never saw it again, so far. Odd stuff. Contact support.

Yup. Did that, ticket is still open. There has been some discussion w DJI, but still no resolution. Multiple folks with the SRC report having the same problem. It is intermittent, and appearing less frequently now than when it was new. Not sure if number of flights or time in air has an effect. Both of those are hard to increase much in the snow

I did my quiz long time ago
When get my M2P
Never was ask for it again on any new equipment
Yeh I did my quiz with no problems with old controller all the problems started when I linked the new one. Would have thought dji would have been all over this as not good for brand.

I have SC too and I did not had any problems at all and I was not ask for any quiz
Did you log in to your account before do quiz?
You must be log in

Yeh I did my quiz with no problems with old controller all the problems started when I linked the new one. Would have thought dji would have been all over this as not good for brand.

Did you try connect you old controller again
And see if you will get same quiz request?
If you will have same quiz problem with your old controller then you may have problem with your account

Did you try connect you old controller again
And see if you will get same quiz request?
If you will have same quiz problem with your old controller then you may have problem with your account
Yes linked old controller an flew no problem and no prompted to do quiz. Did a factory reset on smart controller reset up logged in to account relinked tmo mav and quiz came straight up again went to proceed and error page came up again I've had it with this so off back to jessops
aginIMG_20190217_112318.jpg[

Yeh a few people have. Still no response in over a week.

Quick question
Looks like you are in UK
Not at US, am I right?
I read replies on DJI forum from DJI support
And they are saying this quiz was created for US only and not supposed to appear in other countries
Can you check how you set up your SC
Country. Time. etc. but I do not think
This is SC problem. This is something on DJI
Side

Quick question
Looks like you are in UK
Not at US, am I right?
I read replies on DJI forum from DJI support
And they are saying this quiz was created for US only and not supposed to appear in other countries
Can you check how you set up your SC
Country. Time. etc. but I do not think
This is SC problem. This is something on DJI
Side
Thanks yeh set up for UK and London time zone

I have had the same issue since purchasing my Mavic 2 Zoom plus smart controller last week. Have had SEVERAL DJI GO Knowledge Quiz Questions...Error: 800 questionnaire was not found. This afternoon it happened mid-flight. NOT COOL! Luckily the RTH worked perfect! I contacted DJI live support. They took all info, including screen shots and told me they would get back to me. I am located in USA. I will post a reply if / when I hear anything back.

Attachments

• 20190219_174236.jpg
    20190219_174236.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 20190219_174243.jpg
    20190219_174243.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
I have had the same issue since purchasing my Mavic 2 Zoom plus smart controller last week. Have had SEVERAL DJI GO Knowledge Quiz Questions...Error: 800 questionnaire was not found. This afternoon it happened mid-flight. NOT COOL! Luckily the RTH worked perfect! I contacted DJI live support. They took all info, including screen shots and told me they would get back to me. I am located in USA. I will post a reply if / when I hear anything back.
Yep that's the one Welcombe to the club. Dji need to get on this or there is going to be a serious accident. I am in the motor trade and this would have resulted in a major recall.

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60