DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Learn To Win Launch Event! (June 11th)

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
What will it be?

Last edited:
They were definitely showing parts of a drone

this not drone;

This thing is a closet. Ronin S

Somatosensory controll for 3-axis gimbal is an easy way of stabilized video recording, but it needs a very expensive controller. In fact, with high accuracy gyroscope and accelerate metre, your smartphone can be that controller too! We saw cameras with interchangeable lenses.

We saw cameras with interchangeable mount. So, a camera with interchangeable CMOS module will be interesting.

DJI is now paying its attention on cameras and ground shooting equipment. Expecting their new cinema camera competing with Kinefinity, BlackMagicDesign and Z Cam. I know they can do it, by putting Zenmuse X7 body and CineCore 2.1 together.

Unfortunately, we may not see DJI flying in this year, unless…

Oh, probably a new twiddydinkies for RoboMaster. According to an alpha tester, Product 330 might not be mass-produced so soon.

Is it a Glorified DJI RoboMaster? I like things that end in Master! Learn to Master! I'm good with that!
Hope it teaches us!

Looks like it’s a “gel blaster” type ammo

Is it a Glorified DJI RoboMaster? I like things that end in Master! Learn to Master! I'm good with that!
Hope it teaches us!
Spot On Fellas! YEAH!

I was surprised it's only $500
That's why you have to build it! It's Like buying something from Ikea!
You save a bit of $ if you build it yourself. The accessories and extra parts is where DJI will make its money!
Some are not cheap!

Last edited:
I wish I could get it in Australia. Have some $ in budget to get a couple

They prob don’t want their servers inundated with all the info these little spy’s will be sending back.

?

Look familiar? Oh no! Skynet does exist! (Joking)?
Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 1.06.54 AM.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu