DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Logo With Editing Videos

playboz

Reactions
Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been asked already. I have searched the forum and couldn't find my answer. I hope you of you tech savvy peeps can help me out! So, I'm using my Mavic Air 2 and then wanting to edit my videos on the DJI Fly app. It does a great job for editing on the go. However, I hate how it shows the DJI logo at the end of every video it edits for me. Is there any possibility of disabling this?

Thanks in advance.

In go app in privacy you have this but not in fly app.
EA00D091-FF91-4760-BE5F-7174457F6CD5.png

Reactions: playboz
DJI Mimo is very similar to the editor in the Fly App, as far as I can tell, it does not watermark the video. Available on android, not sure about iOS.. Its free. You could trim your Fly app video, or simply edit in Mimo, its easy and can load any video from your phone's library.

Edit*** its also available on the App store for iOS

I spent an hour or so on a video last night editing it in the Fly App. Saved it. Went to change the name of the file. When I tried to go back in to the App it said "File Corrupt" or something like that and only had the option to delete it. BOOOOO

1E5DD147-F759-4D0B-994A-A7FFDB64372E.pngNo option to repair so all work is just lost.... weak.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost