DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Pro: Chariton River Bottom

Amckim2084

Reactions
I originally went to the Chariton River to do some kayaking but the river was too low as it always is. This river never really has enough water for any kind of boating activity. But lucky for me I also brought my Mavic 2 Pro with me so I was able to make a drone video. Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAMqyjW0rEs

Not sure why it's just showing the link. I tried to edit but it won't change to show the video.

I originally went to the Chariton River to do some kayaking but the river was too low as it always is. This river never really has enough water for any kind of boating activity. But lucky for me I also brought my Mavic 2 Pro with me so I was able to make a drone video. Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAMqyjW0rEs
First I'm Jealous! Beautiful country to fly in! I am here in San Diego with lots of concrete. I enjoyed your video and gave it a thumbs up. Well done.

Reactions: Amckim2084
Wow, reminds me of how I spent my summer days as a boy, swimming and playing the the rivers and creeks. Wouldn't trade that time for anything. Thanks for giving me back some of those memories, loved your video. Thumbswayup

Not sure why it's just showing the link. I tried to edit but it won't change to show the video.
If you hover your mouse pointer over the link you can see your link included a bunch of Facebook stuff. Just the YouTube link works fine:

First I'm Jealous! Beautiful country to fly in! I am here in San Diego with lots of concrete. I enjoyed your video and gave it a thumbs up. Well done.
Thanks. One thing I like about the country is finding a place where it’s just me and no possible Karens around lol.

• Haha
Reactions: fguthrie and xunhui
Wow, reminds me of how I spent my summer days as a boy, swimming and playing the the rivers and creeks. Wouldn't trade that time for anything. Thanks for giving me back some of those memories, loved your video. Thumbswayup
Now days I don’t go to the river much because I don’t want to run into any of our snakes but never thought about them as a kid. Never even seen them either as a kid. Not sure what changed lol.

If you hover your mouse pointer over the link you can see your link included a bunch of Facebook stuff. Just the YouTube link works fine:

That’s weird, I copied the link straight from YouTube lol

Well done.

Now days I don’t go to the river much because I don’t want to run into any of our snakes but never thought about them as a kid. Never even seen them either as a kid. Not sure what changed lol.

I grew up in Kansas City so I am very familiar with the rivers, creeks and ponds in and around that area. Snakes, frogs, crawdads, ticks, chiggers and saved for last, snapping turtles. So many friendly little critters all wanting to say hello when annoyed. We caught them all, literally... ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada