DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Pro: Distance Test - 25,162 ft (4.7 Miles)

Amckim2084

Reactions
I finally got around to doing a distance test with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. After losing connection a few times, I was able to get 25,162 ft before calling it quits and coming home. That's 4.7 miles!!! I landed at 14% battery so I could have been able to get a tad bit more distance but I'll take what I can get for now. Yes, this is the full length video. Some people don't enjoy those but I don't like to speed up my distance test videos. Sit back, relax, enjoy the music and the country scenery.

Reactions: Plainview
I finally got around to doing a distance test with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. After losing connection a few times, I was able to get 25,162 ft before calling it quits and coming home. That's 4.7 miles!!! I landed at 14% battery so I could have been able to get a tad bit more distance but I'll take what I can get for now. Yes, this is the full length video. Some people don't enjoy those but I don't like to speed up my distance test videos. Sit back, relax, enjoy the music and the country scenery.

Have you ever done a distance test at low altitude?
thanks

Have you ever done a distance test at low altitude?
thanks
Not yet. I’m still a little hesitant on that since I like the height for making sure I get back and to give me time to find a landing spot in an emergency. I actually had to do an emergency landing in this field with the Mavic Air once.

I'll watch your video later but how high did you fly?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000